SOO Game III [2021] - Discussion thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can we all just stand up and start saying NO to the Origin circus? Choose to not watch it and not engage in the media frenzy around it. I used to enjoy origin back in the 80s but it's a diluted shell of itself these days. I hate that it ruptures and unfairly distorts the true premier competition. It's all just money now. Stop stop stop, please. I'm a NSWelshman and even on the verge of a potential dynasty I couldn't be more disinterested. Please respect the premier number one quality RL competition in the world and ensure it is given precedent over sideshow distractions..

Can we all just stand up and start saying NO to the Origin circus? Choose to not watch it and not engage in the media frenzy around it. I used to enjoy origin back in the 80s but it's a diluted shell of itself these days. I hate that it ruptures and unfairly distorts the true premier competition. It's all just money now. Stop stop stop, please. I'm a NSWelshman and even on the verge of a potential dynasty I couldn't be more disinterested. Please respect the premier number one quality RL competition in the world and ensure it is given precedent over sideshow distractions..
Same here mate. Money rules. If they abolished origin, it would not come too soon for me. EDIT just hope Turbo or DCE don't get injured then it will be a double wammy.

Last edited:
Does anyone know when tickets go on sale? I can't find it anywhere. Dumb ticketek is still advertising Stadium Australia

Last edited:
I just spoke to my mate who works for the MCG Trust - apparently VIC offered to host it as they were already committed and equiped from the cancellation of Origin 1…. But the NRL weren’t interested

dumb decision.

maybe they just realise that there’ll be no finals in Qld this year and need to bleed them of their $$$ now

I just spoke to my mate who works for the MCG Trust - apparently VIC offered to host it as they were already committed and equiped from the cancellation of Origin 1…. But the NRL weren’t interested
5am this morning, Vic govt were telling Victorians, come home, imminent NSW border closure. So maybe NRL were forewarned.

15F58251-42B0-44FF-8515-C82670CB3FE2.jpeg

Will Hopoate was the only Sea Eagle who could do this in 2011. Here is Turbo doing it ...

Just a question...with Cleary out and his Penrith mate Luia ruled out....the auto replacements would have to be Reynolds and Cody Walker, especially with Cook at dummy half ??
Not an over concern for me as just want DCE and Tom home healthy after the game, but damn strange Wighton - who has not been in great form and Moses - who is hot and cold would get the nod ??

Just a question...with Cleary out and his Penrith mate Luia ruled out....the auto replacements would have to be Reynolds and Cody Walker, especially with Cook at dummy half ??
Not an over concern for me as just want DCE and Tom home healthy after the game, but damn strange Wighton - who has not been in great form and Moses - who is hot and cold would get the nod ??
The selection was more to do with logistics than due consideration because Wighton was already in the SOO squad, and it just meant selecting one new player, not two.

I just cant wait to hear more expert analysis from Gooper Gronk where he starts one sentence and finishes another sentence in the same sentence
He went to the same finishing school as Brett Kimmorley. Apparently, the faster you can speak, the better; grammar, coherence and precision are overrated.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8