SOO Game III [2021] - Discussion thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
wait a mo....

It's tonight!

Well 4.10am @robbiea 's time so he'll probably be awake.

go the blues!

May the injury gods be sated by our sacrifice (of shopping marty around apparently) and none of our players get injured.

I got DCE, Coates, To'o tryscorers
Qld 1-12

But most import to me is a healthy DCE and Tommy T after 80m
For sure feathered friend

It is important Manlys Super Heroes DCE and Tommy stay healthy

It is also important all our Silvertail members stay safe and healthy as well

Anyone feeling a little nervous about tonight? Hoping/praying DCE and Turbo get through the game unscathed. This might sound dramatic but it could make or break our season! 🤞 🤞

Well I’m back in Internet land , the red dust , and the great fishing in the Gulf is behind me.

Two weeks of “ tourist time “ for Mrs MFB and then I’m meeting a mate on the coast for some “ me time “.

Since NSW have already won the series, I'm hoping Turbo won't feel the need to be everywhere all the time, and instead just stay in his lane and preserve himself a little for his REAL team. Also, as much as I'd love a close contest tonight, I'm hoping Chez doesn't exhaust himself so a belting either way probably has him fresher for Friday night (if it is NSW who do the belting, this will give him greater motivation, like in the Cowboys game).

Go manly (F*** SOO)

Since NSW have already won the series, I'm hoping Turbo won't feel the need to be everywhere all the time, and instead just stay in his lane and preserve himself a little for his REAL team. Also, as much as I'd love a close contest tonight, I'm hoping Chez doesn't exhaust himself so a belting either way probably has him fresher for Friday night (if it is NSW who do the belting, this will give him greater motivation, like in the Cowboys game).

Go manly (**** SOO)
Turbo showed in game 2 that it isn't just about going where the ball is at all times, he is very selective as to when he leaves his centre position. If the opportunity arises he will pounce. Regardless of his involvement/effort he won't backup for Friday.

Guess I'll watch it because my wife is a Queenslander and I take my thrills where I find them, but really, I could not give less of a **** about this game. The series is already won and I just don't see the point of them playing the game at all, especially in this COVID-affected year. COVID aside, I'd be happy if Origin was always like an NBA or NHL final series, where they play best of seven (Origin of course should only be best of three) and go home as soon as one team has clinched the series. This is just another chance for players to get hurt and bugger up their clubs' hard-fought seasons in the service of nothing but television ratings - ad even those ain't what they used to be.

Here we go

Attachments

• 16262554396406798509196734294468.jpg
    16262554396406798509196734294468.jpg
    339 KB · Views: 7
Cameron Smith just tried to read out the QLD team list as they flashed the players pictures & positions up on the screen & he was woeful.

He sounded like someone who didn't have a clue reading out bingo numbers.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8