• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't think Hodges has made a tackle below the neck yet

Most outstanding part of the night for me so far

"Ben Te'o - Hibiscus Coast Raiders"

Auckland - That's in Queensland

7 straight should mean origin is over for good, its a great day for the club fans

NSW should just boycott after this refs display

So Cronks sprigs are too short therefore NSW shouldn't win???

I don't get it.

If i was captain of NSW, i'd walk my team off.

Oh well. We'll be laughing when they're homeless after the next round of floods.

I learnt some new rules tonight. Shepherding is ok, I'm surprised more teams don't implement it. T-Rex is allowed to get hit in the head but he's not allowed to get hit in the head.

Dodge city out there again tonight.

Worst game from Gal in a few seasons. We missed gifty.
Halves were terrible but stick with them.

That try was the most incredible bit of bull**** I have seen in a long time

Can't wait for Billy to justify that Hodges try. Joke. There should never be another try disallowed for a shepherd for the rest of the year. The refs have fair dinkum lost touch. Felt sorry for Farah didn't deserve to drop that ball, him and Bird were our best all series. Lewis should have had more game time, was very good when he finally got on. A few too many passages of ineffectual play and too many errors. Close but no cigar. Really disappointing that it was decided on a refereeing error.

I am so sad my son will never enjoy Origin the way I did. It will die in the next 5 years. I will not buy tickets to next years game as I know it is a ****ing QLD wank fest. Stupid ineffectual refs. Lets now thank our local Fijian. While we are at it - when will they thank their local closet dwelling half.

Sorry but what the **** is Yippe yi ya yippe yah yah yippe yah mean? Proof positive they are inbred ****ers

C&c could not agree more! 100% correct

Great chase/try by Brett but he looked pretty slow and timid running the ball back. I hope he ain't struggling with his knees. We need him fit! He didn't look himself but again it was Origin. Inglis at fullback carved it up. Choc did well in little ball he had. Glenn was a big loss for sure. T-Rex ain't worth 520k on that performance.

Our bench was not as affective as there's. Lewis should have had heaps more game time. The Morris boys were good.

Stewart has been doing those sort of kick returns all of his career. Thats the weakest part of his game.

The forwards needed to step up and take the ball forward, too much sideways movement.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6