• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Thought I'd kick this off by saying that when I went to collect my luggage off a Melbourne-Brisbane flight last night who should be at the baggage carousel.....the VB NSW Blues.

Said a quick hi to Gifty (yep he's there with the team) and didn't they all look great in their suits.

This is going to be one hell of a game and certianly the best chance the Blues have of a win and a series victory for some time.

BUT

We all know what Queensland are like when their backs are to the wall and IMO they have barely got out of 2nd gear so far in the series so god help us if they do that (as they did in game 3 last year).

Anyway lets just hope for no injuries to our star players.

No injuries to our blokes plus NSW to win so I can stick it up all the smug bastards going on about 7 straight up here!

Moondog said:
No injuries to our blokes plus NSW to win so I can stick it up all the smug bastards going on about 7 straight up here!

Try living in the joint!!!!

Actually it's a top spot for 99.9% of the year...the .01% of the time that is SOO is crap......a Blues win would help change that!!

I thought the concept would have died if QLD didnt get lucky a few years ago? Such sooks

Look at WoMeninga,complete skirt whining about every little thing,he is the rat and filth that all QUEENSlanders love

Also phonecalls are 50c these days,maybe you should keep up with the time inbred

The Eagle said:
I thought the concept would have died if QLD didnt get lucky a few years ago? Such sooks

Look at WoMeninga,complete skirt whining about every little thing,he is the rat and filth that all QUEENSlanders love

Also phonecalls are 50c these days,maybe you should keep up with the time inbred

Ha ha you have a cry when people say things about you, then you go and call someone an inbred.

Mark from Brisbane said:
As I said " 99.9 per cent" of the time Commander is a top bloke 0.1 he's a tosser

You have offended me suh! I am a tosser way more than .1% of the time.

Did you know duelling is still legal in Queensland?

The Eagle said:

Shut your yappy hole bitch.

bob dylan said:
Geez your pretty hard up if you are bagging Mal.

Why is Mal a protected species?

Canberra, superleague, qld, prop that hid out in the backs. Used his arm guard to smash Manly players in the head. I'd say Mal is a natural target.

Duff said:
bob dylan said:
Geez your pretty hard up if you are bagging Mal.

Why is Mal a protected species?

Canberra, superleague, qld, prop that hid out in the backs. Used his arm guard to smash Manly players in the head. I'd say Mal is a natural target.

I agree. All these wank jobs saying he should be an immortal is a load of crap. What has he done to become an immortal? Stand behind Michael Hagan and Neil Henry and pretend I actually did something to make Queensland win the past 6 years?

The guy spent 30 seconds in the political arena, and he coached the Raiders into nothingness for 3 years. What an immortal!!

Also, before I forget...he captained a Canberra team that would go on to have in it, and coaching it, some of today's greatest coaches. Their success had NOTHING to do with Mal.

Andrew Johns and Norm Provan on the other hand...

A nothing game. Who cares after a week who wins, besides Stuart, and he's a tosser. It's the premiership stupids. These games are just a distraction, and a chance for Manly players to get injured, damn it.

I think you do care DSM, because you make a point of going into every topic involving Origin to say you don't

clontaago said:
The Eagle said:

Ha ha you have a cry when people say things about you, then you go and call someone an inbred.

Its in jest,anyone with a brain stem can see that

Unfortunately i think you are not in this category of people

I suppose SOO may have been "done to death" on here but it surprises me more people are not interested....I wonder is this because

1) people really don't give a flying **** anymore??
2) it's in Brisbane so "out of sight out of mind"??
3) they are like many, just over it??

Regardless of your thoughts it's still the toughest and best (as in almost mistake free) football of the entire year and I for one really do enjoy it.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2