• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Always enjoy the SOO - non stop action & big hits.

Prefer any Seaeagles game by plenty & like most ppl always a concern with injuries from the massive SOO contact.
Actually happy Gift is out, would have been a massive risk as I think they would have played him at anything above 80% with the injury & my preference is seeing him lift another NRL premiership in 2012 with Manly than the SOO shield.

I'd agree MK, certainly not the same "passion" as when I watch a Manly game (my wife usually leaves the room)....but most club games are riddled with mistakes and penalties whereas SOO can sometimes have perfect sets of 6 in the first half (for both sides) and seemingly far less penalties...so for me it's really enjoyable to watch.

But if I had the choice of the Blue's lifting the sheild tomorrow night or Manly lifting the NRL Trophy in September then no choice really!!

Should be a good game hopefully. If we compare the two sides that went around last game and the changes that have been made, I think NSW are slightly ahead

Queensland

Inglis < Slater - at full back, will lessen their kick return and support play IMO. NSW should be able to find the grass easier with long kicks because Inglis isn't as quick or positionally aware.

Neilsen < Inglis - Inglis will still get involved, and maybe fullback will give him more scope in terms of when and where he gets ball. Overall though Neilsen not as dangerous as GI.

Thaiday > Taylor - I'd say Thaiday has more impact in Origin than Taylor. Also much better at cheap, late shots if a blue breaks out.

Parker = Harrison - Not much between these two in my opinion. Parker probably more use as a starter than off the bench as per game 2. Will free up some interchange use.

Teo < Parker / Taylor - Not sure Teo offers that much, I think they should have stuck with Taylor on the bench as he would have offered more impact. Teo untried at this level also, so not sure how he will handle the pressure.

All up I think Queensland are weaker than Game 2.

NSW

Morris = Uate - Hopefully gain something in defence, but might lose something in attack. Uate is better at hit ups and helping run out of our end. Should see better defence on that edge though with the Morris twins.

Beau Scott < Gift - Defensively Scott is fine, however he doesn't offer the skill set Glenn does. Don't think it'll cost us a lot though.

TRex > Merrin - Rex has the ability to really bend the Queensland line and wreak some havoc IF he gets the game time. Hopefully Ricky will get him involved in both halves.

Would have liked to have seen Merrin retained in front of Creagh, but so be it. Overall I don't think NSW are any worse off than Game 2 and if Williams plays to potential we are probably stronger.

Based on this I expect a NSW win. I really think the Inbreds will miss Slaters contribution at the back cleaning up kicks, kick return and the general support play and sniffing around the ruck he does. He will be also missed for his kick chase ability on those little cross field grubbers and banana kicks back inside that Cronk likes to lay on especially for him.

Chip and Chase said:
Should be a good game hopefully. If we compare the two sides that went around last game and the changes that have been made, I think NSW are slightly ahead

Queensland

Inglis < Slater - at full back, will lessen their kick return and support play IMO. NSW should be able to find the grass easier with long kicks because Inglis isn't as quick or positionally aware.

Neilsen < Inglis - Inglis will still get involved, and maybe fullback will give him more scope in terms of when and where he gets ball. Overall though Neilsen not as dangerous as GI.

Thaiday > Taylor - I'd say Thaiday has more impact in Origin than Taylor. Also much better at cheap, late shots if a blue breaks out.

Parker = Harrison - Not much between these two in my opinion. Parker probably more use as a starter than off the bench as per game 2. Will free up some interchange use.

Teo < Parker / Taylor - Not sure Teo offers that much, I think they should have stuck with Taylor on the bench as he would have offered more impact. Teo untried at this level also, so not sure how he will handle the pressure.

All up I think Queensland are weaker than Game 2.

NSW

Morris = Uate - Hopefully gain something in defence, but might lose something in attack. Uate is better at hit ups and helping run out of our end. Should see better defence on that edge though with the Morris twins.

Beau Scott < Gift - Defensively Scott is fine, however he doesn't offer the skill set Glenn does. Don't think it'll cost us a lot though.

TRex > Merrin - Rex has the ability to really bend the Queensland line and wreak some havoc IF he gets the game time. Hopefully Ricky will get him involved in both halves.

Would have liked to have seen Merrin retained in front of Creagh, but so be it. Overall I don't think NSW are any worse off than Game 2 and if Williams plays to potential we are probably stronger.

Based on this I expect a NSW win. I really think the Inbreds will miss Slaters contribution at the back cleaning up kicks, kick return and the general support play and sniffing around the ruck he does. He will be also missed for his kick chase ability on those little cross field grubbers and banana kicks back inside that Cronk likes to lay on especially for him.

Great overall view C & C......I would somewhat agree, I think for the first time NSW have a real chance of ending the dynasty BUT having been to a bunch of SOO games at the old Lang Park and now Suncorp the difference may not be which is the better side.

BUT this is certainly the best shot they have had for years.....fingers crossed they take it!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
I'd agree MK, certainly not the same "passion" as when I watch a Manly game (my wife usually leaves the room)....but most club games are riddled with mistakes and penalties whereas SOO can sometimes have perfect sets of 6 in the first half (for both sides) and seemingly far less penalties...so for me it's really enjoyable to watch.

But if I had the choice of the Blue's lifting the sheild tomorrow night or Manly lifting the NRL Trophy in September then no choice really!!

Wouldn't surprise me if refs are told to put the whistle away for Origin.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?vqhdng

blitzkrieg said:
If you complain about being a Blue living in QLD try being a Manly supporter in QLD! We cop s**t every day, not just for 3 games a year!

I figure all my friends are Manly supporters they all seem to talk to me when Manly lose

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?asracc

blitzkrieg said:
If you complain about being a Blue living in QLD try being a Manly supporter in QLD! We cop s**t every day, not just for 3 games a year!

I hadn't thought this way but can see your point...I know many of the SEQ Manly fans now and can see that you would cop ****.....I can at least say "well I AM from NSW originally!!!"

The Eagle said:
I thought the concept would have died if QLD didnt get lucky a few years ago? Such sooks

Look at WoMeninga,complete skirt whining about every little thing,he is the rat and filth that all QUEENSlanders love

Also phonecalls are 50c these days,maybe you should keep up with the time inbred
Nah everything is cheaper in qld because they are subsidized by our Nsw gst money.

Shoe1 said:
The Eagle said:
I thought the concept would have died if QLD didnt get lucky a few years ago? Such sooks

Look at WoMeninga,complete skirt whining about every little thing,he is the rat and filth that all QUEENSlanders love

Also phonecalls are 50c these days,maybe you should keep up with the time inbred
Nah everything is cheaper in qld because they are subsidized by our Nsw gst money.

Damned liberal merkins and their precious GST!! Fffffffuuuuuuuuu

It's more about Qld losing than NSW winning.

As long as those pricks are sad, I'm happy.
The last few years have been upsetting. Maybe I should turn to Islam as the infidels sure seem to be living it up.

Still, we've won more premierships in the last five years than anyone else. So Qld can eat a dick. If they were that good bongos or melbs or cows would have some. But no, they don't. Looks like two or three games per year is all they are good for.
Good on Fatty and Rowdy. Chumps.

Carn Blues, win by 1 point or 20!!

I'm sick of talking to smug QLD colleagues the day after Origin lll...

I'll be glad when it's all over,so we can get back to club football, I really am over all of this origin hype.

There's no such thing as a good qlder. It's like my late father said if you find a good qlder shoot the bastard before he turns bad :)

blitzkrieg said:

It's the same living in Newcastle , Woops ! I mean drugcastle .

Cameron said:
There's no such thing as a good qlder. It's like my late father said if you find a good qlder shoot the bastard before he turns bad :)

DJ Spook is a good bloke

• 👍
Reactions: PJ
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4