• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I love these games and I'll be hoping for a Blue's win. It is really up to the forwards. Thaiday will add a lot of metres, I see Harrison being out as a bonus for them and it will be hard to shut down Inglis from FB. I'm worried as we won SOO2 by just 4 pts, they have been pretty ordinary with too many mistakes and surely they can't play that badly again in front of the frothing faithful.

The line on current betting is about -3 for Qld but I can see them winning by 8. No way will I bet against the Blues so go Choc & T-Rex and rip in! A sad rant from Mal Mawhinger will make the price of a paper tomorrow worth it.

i just wanna see 'that' look on ricky's face again...

i think i enjoy that more than a Qld victory!

I really don't understand the mindset people have when they don't want Manly players selected. The positives far outweight the negatives for me. I can't recall too many serious origin injuries, and nothing major for any Manly player, but even if they are initially a little fatigued, there is no doubt it helps them become better players increasing our chances of success later in the year.

Tuning into watch a Blues victory with Choc, Snake and T-Rex hopefully at the forefront.

While I want to see a Blues win just to shut up the moron sooks up here I will be more worried about our 3 getting through unscathed and how we will go on the weekend.

T-Rex 1st try scorer
NSW by 1-12
FT Score: NSW 26, QLD 18

Tho honestly, the result will probably be QLD by 14, unless they drop the ball a few times.

Go Blues!

Qld have stuffed up here i reckon. Inglis will have a good game from FB but matty bowen at fb and Inglis at centre would have given qld so much more. Bowen is top shelf these days and has plenty to offer in attack, can guide a team around and kicks well.

Inglis will be dangerous anywhere he plays but Bowen has more up his sleeve than Neilsen, and the thurston, bowen act is lost as well. Tate cant do it all

Thank Goodness

Masked Eagle said:
I really don't understand the mindset people have when they don't want Manly players selected. The positives far outweight the negatives for me. I can't recall too many serious origin injuries, and nothing major for any Manly player.

Have you forgotten the T-Rex injury already?

Two minutes in and the refs are already cheating for qld.

Ref "i didn't see that". So it didn't happen then?

3 or 4 forward passes in the first qld try.
Hang your head in shame qld. You are thieves. Common scum. Much like parra.

Definitely red tinted glasses on the refs tonight. Once again giving the QLDers a leg up.

How useless is Creagh at Origin? Good NRL player but Origin, fmd he is as much use as a cock flavoured lollipop.

I give up - happy to lose if outplayed but FFS two "questionable" tries in 2 games change the complexion.

T-Rex cops a head high - nothing
Bird smacked in head while being held on ground - nothing
Do I continue

NSW Halves are useless! Wish Foran and DCE played for NSW, Thurston is killing us!

Another joke of a ref call... no shepard?? WTF?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6