SOO 3, 2018 - The Resurgence of DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DCE’s going well but if QLD lose I can see the back page of the Bronco Mail tomorrow.

Cherry in a Blues Jersey with the heading “ here’s the one to blame”.

McCullough is killing Qld, all that ball and he hasn't taken the tired forwards on at all
Takes the wrong option too many times.

Qld forwards cannot pass either, too easy to read.
Dce has been unmarked numerous times and lucky for NSW no out the back balls were passed to him. Lucky they don't have Jake to move the ball to the edges.

Toms been safe but intercept aside he has run sideways way to often. Addo carr has led the way, tom hasnt really helped. His hope for the ball to go dead was very costly as well from the long kick was hopeful and a bit lazy. He looks like he has been bashed enough and is looking to avoid another hit

Not being critical just not getting overly carried away with his performance.

He has been good but should of put someone over already they had heaps of possession. Hes been close he needs to have a run a show and go i wanna see him assist in trys and have a good game more than i do nsw to win haha karn dce
Qld players on his inside are dopes. Give him early ball and his show and go would be a lot more dangerous than what they were throwing at nsw

He has been good but should of put someone over already they had heaps of possession. Hes been close he needs to have a run a show and go i wanna see him assist in trys and have a good game more than i do nsw to win haha karn dce

Slater should have scored off that DCE kick and DCE also gave him a chance late with the outside backs but Slater threw a bad pass. They haven't finished the golden opportunities he has created.

DCE is switched on tonight. He could have thrown an intercept midway through the first half but gave it to Kaufusi. Munster on the other hand threw a shocking intercept

Toms been safe but intercept aside he has run sideways way to often. Addo carr has led the way, tom hasnt really helped. His hope for the ball to go dead was very costly as well from the long kick was hopeful and a bit lazy. He looks like he has been bashed enough and is looking to avoid another hit

Not being critical just not getting overly carried away with his performance.

I reckon he is having a great game. Busting tackles and making big metres. Also great defence.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8