SOO 3, 2018 - The Resurgence of DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
QUEENSLAND MAROONS TEAM

1. Billy Slater (c)

2. Valentine Holmes

3. Dane Gagai

4. Will Chambers

5. Corey Oates

6. Cameron Munster

7. Daly Cherry-Evans

8. Jai Arrow

9. Andrew McCullough

10. Josh Papalii

11. Gavin Cooper

12. Felise Kaufusi

13. Josh McGuire

14. Ben Hunt

15. Jarrod Wallace

16. Coen Hess

17. Tim Glasby

18. Dylan Napa

NSW BLUES TEAM

1 James Tedesco

2 Tom Trbojevic

3 Latrell Mitchell

4 James Roberts

5 Josh Addo-Carr

6 James Maloney

7 Nathan Cleary

8 David Klemmer

9 Damien Cook

10 Paul Vaughan

11 Boyd Cordner (c)

12 Tyson Frizell

13 Jack de Belin

14 Tariq Sims

15 Jake Trbojevic

16 Angus Crichton

17 Tyrone Peachey

18 Ryan James

19 Luke Keary

20 Matt Prior

Nsw have won the series but i still think we are a prop short. Ive thought that all along but it looks even more obvious now.

Papali to start is good for qld but will hurt there impact off the bench. They have looked better when he comes on

Cherry , i dont care about his form , his selection or the history but as manly fans i have one question

Im happy for him to have a good game but
What if he turns up and plays smart footy with a great kicking game and game management. How would manly fans feel if he plays smart for qld but dumb for manly.

While its obvious the recent **** kicking is the gameplan we would be forgetting the previous 12 rounds to completely blame barrett .

Nsw have won the series but i still think we are a prop short. Ive thought that all along but it looks even more obvious now.

Papali to start is good for qld but will hurt there impact off the bench. They have looked better when he comes on

Cherry , i dont care about his form , his selection or the history but as manly fans i have one question

Im happy for him to have a good game but
What if he turns up and plays smart footy with a great kicking game and game management. How would manly fans feel if he plays smart for qld but dumb for manly.

While its obvious the recent **** kicking is the gameplan we would be forgetting the previous 12 rounds to completely blame barrett .

I dare say the answer to that question is whether his teammates turn up with good go forward and smart plays. No matter how good you are, it’s pretty difficult to play smart and manage a game if you are surrounded by rubbish, or in our case some good players playing rubbish.

DCE will Deliver .
As expected!!

They all read too much of the Bronco Mail.
As expected . Champions like DCE don't give a rats ass how the press respond .
Champions like DCE wipe their ass on the print media and focus on the game at hand and triumph !!!
DCE carving NSW to shreds . Been there done that . The true believers have no doubts ;)
State+Of+Origin+III+QLD+v+NSW+MWSIdZCqvBgl.jpg

I hope there is 35-40 penalties, and heaps of breaks in play, stacks of bunker controversial decisions and qld get caught with 14 on the field on a 18 all draw.

Are Queenslanders saying they want game three cancelled yet as no one cares about dead rubbers?

Congrats dce! Don't get injured.

Hopefully NSW keep the intensity up. Nothing worse than watching a team whose heart may not be 100% in it.

I don't understand the Pryor-Sims-James situation.
IMO James is the best prop around but was overlooked in game 1 when he was 18th man. Hyphenated prop gets hurt in Game 1 yet for game 2 they pick journeyman Pryor. Pryor had a workman-like match and didn't let the team down. Yet he gets dropped for Game 3 and Sims is his replacement - not James, who is again 18th man. I feel sorry for James. He should have been picked for Game 2, and now he is being told he is still behind Pryor and Sims for representative honours.

This is how the NRL are promoting SOO 3

View attachment 8803

Too bad for Slater and GI who actually contributed to SOO in 2018 :confused:

Are u kidding I have just been violently ill on the keyboard?
I will not watch the adulation for that grubby tin god and the other qld “legends” it s/b about NSW winning the series not waving good by and good riddance to 2 of the greatest blights in the game!
Here’s ur hat Smith/Slater don’t let the door hit ur arses on the way out !
Good riddance to bad rubbish!!

I don't understand the Pryor-Sims-James situation.
IMO James is the best prop around but was overlooked in game 1 when he was 18th man. Hyphenated prop gets hurt in Game 1 yet for game 2 they pick journeyman Pryor. Pryor had a workman-like match and didn't let the team down. Yet he gets dropped for Game 3 and Sims is his replacement - not James, who is again 18th man. I feel sorry for James. He should have been picked for Game 2, and now he is being told he is still behind Pryor and Sims for representative honours.
I'm glad you brought that up @The Who, I am the same. Watched his interview after the match winning game against the tigers. He graciously accepted Prior got the nod for game 2. But I wouldn't think he'd be too happy about Sims getting the jump on him. How many tries has he scored from short range, usually under or near the posts. Bad call Freddy.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6