Some Video's to get Excited By for next Season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Best highlight of Nate Myles is when he rubbed vaso in James Grahams eyes. Tried to find it on youtube but no cigar.

^ Man, that Tommy T compilation of tries is incredible. His support play reminds me so much of Snake's it's not funny. I'm tempted to say he'll be a hell of a player but the fact is he's already a hell of a player.

Best highlight of Nate Myles is when he rubbed vaso in James Grahams eyes. Tried to find it on youtube but no cigar.
Two blokes and vaso...might be on an alternative site...they probably have cigars there as well..@:p

I wonder how many players would have been left on the field today if this broke out? You'd have more players in the sin bin (or sent off) than you would on the field. It would end up being a Seven's game lol

And now for one of our favourite Brookvale moments. Amazing that this is the same game where Billy Slater cradled the Wolfman and kept him still after he'd broken his neck.

Throughout the off-season, I'm going to post a few video's each day, so that we can get that exciting footy fix we need. I hope you enjoy it. Be sure and pop in from time to time :)

Firstly, remember this game? Love the jersey's and to think we have a better team next season. Anyone think this should be our jersey?

Feel free to add anything guys :) Like an Eagles catalouge.
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!

Thanks Ryan,

Really enjoyed the highlights. Got too excited that I forgot about the wife. Oh well at least I will have pleasant dreams tonight.

Go the Eagles!!!!

Will never get tired of seeing Snake doing this. I know he's lost some speed since, but would love to see him do it again sometime next year.

I got him at 12.3 seconds. Not bad 56 minutes into a game of rugby league in which he'd made a few tackles, had two long chases on Amos Roberts and it was a wet day. He also slowed down in the last 10 metres when he was safe.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6