Some Video's to get Excited By for next Season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Throughout the off-season, I'm going to post a few video's each day, so that we can get that exciting footy fix we need. I hope you enjoy it. Be sure and pop in from time to time :)

Firstly, remember this game? Love the jersey's and to think we have a better team next season. Anyone think this should be our jersey?

Feel free to add anything guys :) Like an Eagles catalouge.

I have been looking EVERYWHERE for highlights of round 17, 2007 Sea Eagles at Brookvale Oval. That was my happiest night ever as a Sea Eagles fan....EVER.

Anyone find video of that night, I'd be eternally greatful ! I have it on DVD though :)

I have been looking EVERYWHERE for highlights of round 17, 2007 Sea Eagles at Brookvale Oval. That was my happiest night ever as a Sea Eagles fan....EVER.

Anyone find video of that night, I'd be eternally greatful ! I have it on DVD though :)
Was that when we pumped the roosters 56 nil? If so close to my favourite memory, sitting in the stands with my father in law (roosters fan) who then emailed the roosters demanding Chris Anderson be sacked!

Throughout the off-season, I'm going to post a few video's each day, so that we can get that exciting footy fix we need. I hope you enjoy it. Be sure and pop in from time to time :)

Firstly, remember this game? Love the jersey's and to think we have a better team next season. Anyone think this should be our jersey?

Feel free to add anything guys :) Like an Eagles catalouge.
This video is more a negative than a positive, just showed how well Manly can perform against a team being trained to complete exhaustion during this period, you can tell from the first set of six Brisbane were flat.

Of all teams making the GF I would still back a 2015 Manly against the Broncos in a GF, still don't rate the Broncos but in this game Brisbane were flat and in the middle of a tough intense training period.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6