Some exceptional news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Grow up Ralphie, your point is specious. You know what I'm referring to. I'm not so politically correct, just respectful.

Grow up Ralphie, your point is specious. You know what I'm referring to. I'm not so politically correct, just respectful.

DSM5 said:
Devoid of a sense of humour though...:s

DSM5 said:
Devoid of a sense of humour though...:s

Top End Eagle said:
GE don't stop fishing. Every manly win is a brilliant feeling but every loss is not the same as the soul destroying barramundi who knows every way in the world to make an adrenal dump last for ten minutes only to leave you yelling at every god imagined by civilisation after he shakes mid air and spits your hooks. That is a demon fish and also an angelic god of fish and after watching games like us against Newcastle I remember the big fish that did me in and think - just a game of footy.

Actually I pray you don't become obsessed like me. This footy thing is far easier to handle.

That sounds dangerous!

Fishing for me (in this case) was referring to the code of watching games online, or 'streaming.' Fish - stream etc.

And if you got that then whoops I just made myself look like a bit of a goose!

:D:D:cool::angel::blush::blush:

edit: streaming is bad and not allowed everyone and dan can get in trouble so don't like say pm me for a link for games like totally ever.

Top End Eagle said:
GE don't stop fishing. Every manly win is a brilliant feeling but every loss is not the same as the soul destroying barramundi who knows every way in the world to make an adrenal dump last for ten minutes only to leave you yelling at every god imagined by civilisation after he shakes mid air and spits your hooks. That is a demon fish and also an angelic god of fish and after watching games like us against Newcastle I remember the big fish that did me in and think - just a game of footy.

Actually I pray you don't become obsessed like me. This footy thing is far easier to handle.

That sounds dangerous!

Fishing for me (in this case) was referring to the code of watching games online, or 'streaming.' Fish - stream etc.

And if you got that then whoops I just made myself look like a bit of a goose!

:D:D:cool::angel::blush::blush:

edit: streaming is bad and not allowed everyone and dan can get in trouble so don't like say pm me for a link for games like totally ever.

globaleagle said:

whatever girlfiend!:p

globaleagle said:

whatever girlfiend!:p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6