So, you still want to sack Barrett?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I don't want to sack Barrett. He has a handicap this year loosing one quarter of the salary cap with Stewart and Matai not playing this year. I think he has potential and look forward to what he can do next year.

This is stupid
Roosters were flat after the War last week and can guarantee will be there when whips are cracking.
Will Manly??
Don't judge on today....my feel is after the MELBOURNE game the fans will be kissing Barrett's Ass
The question is, will you still be kissing it if they turn in more dross like today? :)

You have validated the OP but saying "this year first 2 were more of the same".

all this tells me is you don't look at anything but the scoreboard

The match against Parra was far from more of same, our defensive pattern had changed, we held out 6 repeat sets at one stage, hardly more of the same. Sure we were beaten by a better side in round 1 but it was hardly a poor showing and looked nothing like last year.

Even the bunnies game didn't look 2016, we werent getting beaten in structure we were jsut missing lots of one on one tackles. Walker had a Barry. It was 18 all at the 60th minute before we droped our bundle.

All this tells me is that the scoreboard really sucked today. As did the 2016 type performance.

Tell me Buffy that didn't remind you of last year.

Let's hope they respond to down the storm next week.

All this tells me is that the scoreboard really sucked today. As did the 2016 type performance.

Tell me Buffy that didn't remind you of last year.

Let's hope they respond to down the storm next week.

???????

you seem to have quoted me but responded to a different poster

Not overly....but think they were off today as Roosters were...it happens
What are you doin after they beat Storm
TBH, I'm still quite neutral and really don't know whether Baz is a good thing or not. It's frustrating to watch performances like today.

Amongst a lot of stupid threads this is a stupid thread. I've never been a huge Barrett fan and wouldn't be surprised if he does go by the end of the season. However, I won't be wishing him to be sacked because sacking him won't change much apart from making a few people on here feel a bit better. The joint will still be in a bit of a mess and we won't be winning many more games in the short term. Who is available that's better? Our two other options are gone .....

Well you all wanted to boof Barrett the past three weeks

Told you it wouldn't last

Clearly no gameplan and didn't prepare the team mentally for today's game in any way

Another lose coming next week and the slide down the ladder will roll on

Sack this idiot now!!!

If you think the onus of this afternoon's performance was on anyone other than the players on the field than you have rocks in your head.

TBH, I'm still quite neutral and really don't know whether Baz is a good thing or not. It's frustrating to watch performances like today.
My feel personally....massive bounce next week.
Feel your pain though- very disappointed after the past 3 wins.
Really hate turning to key moments like when DCE was taken out, as the champion Manly teams would not only recover....but use that as inspiration to destroy the opposition.

If you think the onus of this afternoon's performance was on anyone other than the players on the field than you have rocks in your head.
They didn't turn up at all, were not mentally prepared, that is the coaches job

Gameplan was non exsistsnt also

Again coaches job

My feel personally....massive bounce next week.
Feel your pain though- very disappointed after the past 3 wins.
Really hate turning to key moments like when DCE was taken out, as the champion Manly teams would not only recover....but use that as inspiration to destroy the opposition.
What's really tough to stomach is to see the same problems as the South's game repeated. I expect the ebbs and flows with development, but it is not a good sign when you see the same mistakes repeated, as opposed to new holes and gaps being exposed.

What's really tough to stomach is to see the same problems as the South's game repeated. I expect the ebbs and flows with development, but it is not a good sign when you see the same mistakes repeated, as opposed to new holes and gaps being exposed.
Just an attitude / effort thing mate - watch Roosters this week and similar traits....
Flat and lacked composure....last weeks game was an early finals preview...don't lose sleep on today's game....get your feel 100%....pis##ed myself, but will high 5 you next week / same time-on here

it was Walker who missed one on ones and let in 2 tries against souffs, today it was Kelly letting in 3 tries due to one on one missed tackles. Sure it was a centre but the opposite side so not really the same mistakes.

We also didn;t get out to 12 nil today and then put a tiny bench on, different again.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10