So, you still want to sack Barrett?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I've given him a lot of love in the last few weeks but we've had no game plan to take it to the dragons today. And being 1/4 at home is not acceptable.

I don't think Barrett was out coached at all....slack EFFORTS from the players....intensity was zero....
If there's a play against Barrett - it's not lifting the players to a more aggressive effort today....the performance is on them- even though some will attempt to blame him

One thing I will blame on Barrett and his cohorts is the lack of a bodyguard for DCE in defence.Is it any wonder Lockyer played so many great games when he had Tony Carroll as a minder

DCE made 36 tackles today, 2nd most only to Api. He needs someone next to him to pick up some of the defensive dirty work, Thurston hasn't made more than 20 tackles in a game at all this year

DCE made 36 tackles today, 2nd most only to Api. He needs someone next to him to pick up some of the defensive dirty work, Thurston hasn't made more than 20 tackles in a game at all this year
Problem Barrett has is that he has an ordinary back row who would scare anyone in defence and JakeT needs to be defending in the middle

Well you all wanted to boof Barrett the past three weeks

Told you it wouldn't last

Clearly no gameplan and didn't prepare the team mentally for today's game in any way

Another lose coming next week and the slide down the ladder will roll on

Sack this idiot now!!!

Well you all wanted to boof Barrett the past three weeks

Told you it wouldn't last

Clearly no gameplan and didn't prepare the team mentally for today's game in any way

Another lose coming next week and the slide down the ladder will roll on

Sack this idiot now!!!

It's a forum so everyone is entitled to an opinion. So my opinion is strone is a deadset wanker!

This is stupid
Roosters were flat after the War last week and can guarantee will be there when whips are cracking.
Will Manly??
Don't judge on today....my feel is after the MELBOURNE game the fans will be kissing Barrett's Ass

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10