So what to do with Nate right now?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nate will be critical in the run home. His defence is among the best and he will be important to starch up the middle. He'll be nice and fresh for the Souths game so he needs big minutes in that one.
You can't just blame him for the previous bad form, some of the other forwards that most of us were highly critical of have also improved their performances in the past 3 weeks - namely Lussick and Green. I think he will come good because the whole team is playing better together, and that's a tribute to good coaching and keeping morale up.

I'd keep Green in the team as a forward. Brad Parker usually plays centre. We can put him in there and move Wright to the wing with Williame to come back to the team in centre. We've got a few issues to deal with selecting the team but thankfully they're good problems :)

We wouldn't have a backline issue at the moment had walker not punched a door. Williame is doing a decent job at centre so beyween walker, williame, jorge and wright we had the 2, 3, 4 and 5 covered

31 origins says he should be able to play at a decent level. His role is not to make massive yards but to hold the defense together. I think part of the problem is that early on our strike forwads were m.i.a and as the big name we looked to Myles to do everything. When we are going forward better a player like Myles should keep things together better in the back end of the halves.
However if he IS not up to standard that Blacktown has a spot for you Nate.

We are stuck with him unless he retires before his contract ends....I'd make him wear his QLD jumper under his Manly one during games.....maybe place a XXXX esky in front of his seat at half time...that third year of his contract is gonna suck for Manly.

• 🏆
Reactions: R3
@Turbo

You can't reply to your own team list and make a comment.

Like saying wow what a great team list I did. Just a bit umm. Not right.

But I don't think Parker will play if he had to get permission to play. Brown will be back in th centres. :(.

Last edited:
Nate Myles rested and fully fit will be a big part of our team for the remaining games and next season. You cannot buy the experience he has to offer so once again let's back off let the coaching and players do what they get paid to do and enjoy any success that comes our way

He's an Origin prop. He comes straight back in. Put Taupau to bench drop Leary. What an intimidating bench with 2 Kiwi test players. Taupau AFB Vave Brown.

Myles is a steady, hard work starter, I'd have Kapow on the bench for impact.

A big fan of AFB, but he needs to be more consistent and lift his energy rating if he is going to hold his spot.

Myles is a steady, hard work starter, I'd have Kapow on the bench for impact.

A big fan of AFB, but he needs to be more consistent and lift his energy rating if he is going to hold his spot.
Have to say Starling over AFB at the moment. Brown won't get dropped and Myles will come back in.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6