So Jealous Of my team the Panthers!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That's true. The Manly team is regressing very quick after that promising start. It's sad to say that when you expect to get flogged it usually happens. The Sharks next week at home will be another flogging imo.
And now phins are beating sharks 24-0
So we played titans coming off biggest NRL comeback defeat

Broncos off south's flogging now sharks next week off big magic round defeat.

And we know as you said it will be a mothers day disaster at home.

Last edited:

Broncos off south's flogging now sharks next week off bug magic round defeat.

I know right.

Nah, I disagree mate. We never made three in a row. They are a chance of getting a threepeat too. Penrith are a powerhouse organisation now, and they engage with the wider community every day. A lot of people put crap on Gus for his five year plan, but he is a big reason why the Panthers got their management structure and pathways program right.

The flogging years you have rightfully pointed out had more to do with bad management, poor signings, weak leadership, and infighting. Much like what we are going through now unfortunately.
you must be very young then if you cant remember 95, 96, 97 against dogs, dragons, knights.

Oh my goodness. Talk about using a pedantic detail in an effort to start an argument with another poster. You win 🤣🤣🤣 I have been destroyed by your superior knowledge.

Broncos off south's flogging now sharks next week off big magic round defeat.

We’re coming off a bit of a touch up ourselves….hope that helps but I won’t be holding my breath

you must be very young then if you cant remember 95, 96, 97 against dogs, dragons, knights.
The Raiders in the early nineties is the closest I have seen to what Penrith are doing now. The 80's Eels are the best football team I have seen in my years.

Oh my goodness. Talk about using a pedantic detail in an effort to start an argument with another poster. You win 🤣🤣🤣 I have been destroyed by your superior knowledge.
I’m not looking for an argument - you claimed Penrith are the only true bred not bought team in the NRL then went on to name 7 of their players who were bought, not bred.

Why don’t you spend your time on the Panthers forums instead of pretending to be a Manly fan here, Biff?

Yes this is a production line of players that will benefit many clubs. For Manly these players would be a poisoned chalice.

NYEagle

Swings and roundabouts in sports. Thats the way it goes.

Many on here think it's a god given right that Manly win a title at least once every ten years.

But things have changed.

I'm not saying its ok to be comfortable with mediocrity. But the advantages that the silver tails had back in the day have changed significantly.

The fact we have made the top 4 in the last few years is better than most.

If there is not a response from us at home on mothers day then we never will get one.

Huge game next Sunday.
Hopefully we will aim up and smash the gummies. If Parker or Harper are named, I won't bother watching. (I will, but you know what I mean.) This is the team I would like to see.
Turbo
Saab
Koula
Trevor/Tuipulotu
Garrick
Shoe
DCE
Paseka
Croker
Keppie
Tuilgi
Ola
Lawton

GCKT
Samuela
Aloia
Bullemore

There might need to be covercfor halves on bench.

Swings and roundabouts in sports. Thats the way it goes.

Many on here think it's a god given right that Manly win a title at least once every ten years.

But things have changed.

I'm not saying its ok to be comfortable with mediocrity. But the advantages that the silver tails had back in the day have changed significantly.

The fact we have made the top 4 in the last few years is better than most.
And some genius sacked the coach that got us there.

I’m not looking for an argument - you claimed Penrith are the only true bred not bought team in the NRL then went on to name 7 of their players who were bought, not bred.

Why don’t you spend your time on the Panthers forums instead of pretending to be a Manly fan here, Biff?
I already post on the Panthers forum as Mona Vale Matai. They think I'm an annoying white dude with a chip on my shoulder. 😂🤣😜

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4