So i have the dreaded virus

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
On the rain, and with this deluge at present, can we actually drown the virus ?..mmm.
Be careful what you wish for....
"We'll need a new kind of umbrella for this. In February, a new research paper disclosed a finding no one wants to hear about: Viruses are falling from the sky. Literally. Science Daily summarized a report from the University of British Columbia. The report said:

"An astonishing number of viruses are circulating around the Earth's atmosphere - and falling from it - according to new research 'Roughly 20 years ago we began finding genetically similar viruses occurring in very different environments around the globe,' says [University of British Columbia virologist Curtis Suttle.] 'This preponderance of long-residence viruses travelling the atmosphere likely explains why - it's quite conceivable to have a virus swept up into the atmosphere on one continent and deposited on another.'"

The New York Times reported the researchers journeyed to Spain and used buckets on mountaintops to catch whatever might fall from the sky. The scientists weren't surprised to find viruses, but they were surprised by the quantity of viruses captured. Best estimates suggest 800 million viruses shower every square meter of the Earth every day."

Of course not all viruses are harmful to humans. Many are actually harmful to bacteria and can be beneficial.

Yeah, my first day back at work after isolation didn't go too well. But I don't know what all the fuss is about to be honest..

Screenshot_20220415-135447_WhatsApp.jpg

Yeah, my first day back at work after isolation didn't go too well. But I don't know what all the fuss is about to be honest..

View attachment 20793

A man was left in intensive care after he suffered a rare injury from masturbating.

The 20-year-old patient presented to the emergency department complaining of chest pains and shortness of breath.

Don't get me wrong I want Manly's winning streak to continue but I'm starting to think we need a loss just to get this forum back on an even keel!

John David Washington Malcolm GIF by NETFLIX

A man was left in intensive care after he suffered a rare injury from masturbating.

The 20-year-old patient presented to the emergency department complaining of chest pains and shortness of breath.
I went to the doctor recently.

Dr: "Well, I think you should stop masturbating"
Me: "Really, why's that?"
Dr: "Because it makes it difficult to examine you"

Like many add me to the list of the infected.

Mrs MFB currently enjoying some peace and solitude.

10 hours into 7 days , bored ****less already !!

^ get well soon.

mrs ge has had it twice (at least) but not me.

But don't tell anyone as I don't want the govt knocking on my door to examine my super covid resistant blood or w/e.

Like many add me to the list of the infected.

Mrs MFB currently enjoying some peace and solitude.

10 hours into 7 days , bored ****less already !!
Get well soon mate. I had it last week - it took me 4 days to test negative so hopefully it’s a short one for you too.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8