So i have the dreaded virus

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

winnyason

Bencher
Hi everyone, so tested positive on Friday. Triple vaxxed symptoms scratchy throat and very dry cough. Age 43 125kgs.
Like to hear everyone else's experiences?

Hi everyone, so tested positive on Friday. Triple vaxxed symptoms scratchy throat and very dry cough. Age 43 125kgs.
Ooooh yuck!

Get off this site! Disinfect you keyboard, screen etc

I hope you are wearing a mask!!

Isolate, isolate

Just sayin’

Ooooh yuck!

Get off this site! Disinfect you keyboard, screen etc

I hope you are wearing a mask!!

Isolate, isolate

Just sayin’
My wife had the same symptoms, but couldn't get a rapid covid test kit to see if she really had it. And a GP wont see people who present themselves as being ill. She's getting over it now, would imagine their is a lot of people walking around that wouldn't even know they've got it...

Hope your three shots provide a brilliant barrier and you don't get too sick at all. Fingers crossed for you Winnyason

My wife had the same symptoms, but couldn't get a rapid covid test kit to see if she really had it. And a GP wont see people who present themselves as being ill. She's getting over it now, would imagine their is a lot of people walking around that wouldn't even know they've got it...
Yeah my young fella gave it to me from bloody school. He recovered in 3 days. It's crazy and still knocking alot of people off every day

Us 5 here had it , minor cold for 3 days(headache ,throat , coughing up chunks ) All of us recovered quickly but me and mrs do have shortness of breath still every now and then.

I went to bed with a strange dizzying headache.

Woke up around midnight with a fever and sore throat and pounding headache.
Those symptoms lasted about 4 days.

The strangest symptom was the shortness of breath. I’m fit and healthy, run a lot, gym daily so haven’t ever experienced shortness of breath like that. I assume that’s what asthma would feel like.
I had to stop after walking up stairs to get some good breaths in. That lasted 4 days.

Had migraine pain but only in my left eye. As in every time I changed direction of sight, it hurt. About 4 days.

I slept for 12hrs hours (usually 6) at night and extra during the day. About 4 days.

Had headaches the whole time but no issue when taking Panadol and nurofen. About 3 weeks.

I was double vaxxed.

My 16yr old son (double vaxxed) was in isolation with me and got it. His symptoms not as severe.

My 11yr old son (unvaxxed) was in isolation with me, didn’t get it - I know this cause we tested him.

Shortness of breath was a little scary having never experienced anything like that before.

Other than that, everything else seemed like a decent flu.
Yeah wow it seems like a hardcore flu, this bloody dry cough I got is keeping me from 8 hours sleep lucky to do 3 at present.

I hope you get better soon feathered freind

Had all my vaccines and at sixty I feel as fit and as randy as ever

Us 5 here had it , minor cold for 3 days(headache ,throat , coughing up chunks ) All of us recovered quickly but me and mrs do have shortness of breath still every now and then.

I hope you get better soon feathered freind

Had all my vaccines and at sixty I feel as fit and as randy as ever
Haha thanks Mate, I think it's more so the fear around it. I just feels like bad flu at moment

Strange hey.

I didn’t have a chesty cough at all. Or itchy throat.

The lack of a chesty cough is what made the shortness of breath so strange. Never experienced that kind of restriction on my lungs. Unable to get oxygen in it felt like. As in I could breath - but wasn’t getting ox from it.

Glad it’s done.

Good luck - I’m sure you’ll be fine. And if not, off to the hospital 👍
Yeah I heard that no chest or coughs are people go down with silent phemonia, I don't see it as life threatening so far touch wood

Haha thanks Mate, I think it's more so the fear around it. I just feels like bad flu at moment
If you do not feel critical then you will not be in a critical state
Enjoy the good rest and God speed my Manly brother :h:

I was double vax's (44 84 kilos fairly fit)

Family were all okay - i was not well for at least two weeks. 4 weeks on still not 100% with a persistent cough and lack of energy
\
What it shows me is that everyone is different...and it can hurt like hell for some

Whole family (wife and two 15-year-olds) got it early January here. Son first, me two days later, other son next, wife feeling ill but consistently testing negative until a week after my quarantine ended when she woke up with a runny nose and tested positive on a RAT.

I woke up with a very sore throat and killer headache and, given my son had tested positive on a RAT two days before (the rest of us were negative), knew I had it. PCR confirmed it that day. Sore throat and bad headache stayed with me for three days and then I quickly started feeling better. Wife and kids got over it in a few days as well. Although, weirdly, I still get a bit of a cough/shortness of breath every now and then - and I'm way fitter and healthier than my wife and kids!

I was triple-vaxxed. Had my booster a few weeks before I tested positive, so my immunity should have been at its strongest. Still got me though:)

Take it as easy as you possibly can, mate, and don't rush anything. You should feel a lot better in a day or two.

I don't think it's as dangerous now as it was. I had it for the first time nearly 2 years ago and it knocked me sideways to the point where it still affects me, especially my breathing. I had it for the second time about 5 weeks ago and apart from a headache and dizzy feeling I wouldn't have known about it. I only tested myself because I was due my 3rd booster jab at the time.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6