Snake to Dragons possibly 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep, that makes sense.
His problematic hammy's will love to play in the English Super League where the weather is cold and the fields are slippery.

First I thought, WTF....Illawarra....who he was very close to signing with a few years ago.
TBH has been Manlys best player with Lyon for years but his career is close to fulltime....playing anymore would Imo, be past his expiry date.
A player who fans will always remember as a 1 club legend either way.

Tom will be way too good to be a winger in 2017. This is perfect timing for both parties

Name me a season in the last 5 years that Snake hasn't been linked somewhere. Roosters, Dragons, Raiders, overheard in cafe going to Titans, Souths at one point, off to Dogs to replace Barba if I recall. He's a popular boy.

Who wouldn't want to go to the south of France and play footy with their brother ??

I think that would be a good move for him than staying on one season to long . Go out with dignity bs you will always be a champion in any of our future conversations .

He was great last season (Manly's 2nd highest in line-break assists and highest try-scorer), and if he continues being one of the most important attacking weapons on the field, I don't know why we'd be happy to see him move on.

That is of course if we see a drop in form, and Tommy T just can't be contained on the wing anymore. But this will be Tommy's 1st full season, and if both are playing great, then they could do the ole 'Mini RTS switcheridoo thing' for '16 and '17.

I feel our best chances for a premiership tilt will be in '17, but we will need Snake and Killer for one final season to potentially get the job done.

Last edited:
If he wants to go into semi retirement this is great timing, still think he could do well in 2017, by 2018 TT will need to be our main priority i.e. wearing the 1 going forward.

Hopefully it means a good result for all parties

The club needs to be a bit careful with the handover of the team in the next two years.

Losing Snake, Lyon and Matai in one season, no matter what replacements we have lined up, will be a massive loss. More so in terms of culture and leadership. The club has been stable(ish) for 10 years. Losing all three at once would be detrimental I reckon. I don't want to compare it to Warne and McGrath leaving the cricket team but...

Has anyone checked with snakes dad to see where his best mate currently is/coaches/has a coffee shop/likes dalai arthur on facebook?

cause according to these "journos" - that's what he bases his decisions on.

Matai just signed an extension so he wont be going anywhere .lyon will play again if his body doesn't get any major injuries.

Yeap not surprise by this. Snake is close to retirement and Tommy Turbo should be ready to take the No.1 spot.

I'd hate to see him go to another NRL club but I am ok with him going overseas if that's what he wants to do. As good as Tommy T is, Snake is irreplaceable in many ways but he is of course towards the end of his career and will have to call it a day at some point relatively soon. He will always be a Manly great.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6