Snake to Dragons possibly 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Unfortunately i am counting the days till snake retires or goes overseas. If snake can get massive coin and wants to go overseas I'm ok with that.

Still gonna hate that day when it comes, he is an absolute machine.

Unfortunately i am counting the days till snake retires or goes overseas. If snake can get massive coin and wants to go overseas I'm ok with that.

Still gonna hate that day when it comes, he is an absolute machine.

Im confused ....?

Do not want Snake to go.

Unfortunately it will be reality one day.

Try to keep up champ.

Counting down the days usually implies that your looking forward to it.

I'm still confused "champ"

Just try and enjoy his football with manly while you can and keep that glass half full. You will miss it all if your busy counting

Let the team do for snake what they did when beaver left. 40 nil!

If I was Brett I'd go. Perpignan is beautiful French countryside.

Counting down the days usually implies that your looking forward to it.

I'm still confused "champ"

Just try and enjoy his football with manly while you can and keep that glass half full. You will miss it all if your busy counting

Will agree with you on this point, will stop counting and continue to enjoy the legend that is Brett stewart. All good things must end one day.

• 🤝
Reactions: Ben
I was shattered when Bozo, Fatty went to the Roosters and I was really disappointed they could'nt finish their careers at Manly. Sad that Gifty and Watmo did finish with us. I hope Manly is the only NRL club Snake plays for. He has brought me to my feet many many times and he is a legend.

I'm quite happy for Narelle and Barry Sr's youngest boy to join his brother overseas.

I was more concerned when Eadie retired, knowing he still probably had 1-2, even 3 good seasons left. Plus we didn't have a replacement of Trbojevic's calibre waiting in the wings.

Let him get through at least half the season before speculating where he is going and why. If he is good enough I would like him to stay at Manly and finish his career like he should be able to, he has earnt that right.

I'm quite happy for Narelle and Barry Sr's youngest boy to join his brother overseas.

I was more concerned when Eadie retired, knowing he still probably had 1-2, even 3 good seasons left. Plus we didn't have a replacement of Trbojevic's calibre waiting in the wings.
Your forgetting Tony Melrose and Steve Hegarty....

The Bat was 28 when he retired to UK from memory so he had at least 3 years of decent footy left.

Sigsworth was supposed to be the replacement, however in 1984 he was too busy passing on Manly's game plans to his former and future coach, Warren Ryan. So that was never going to be a long term fix.

Wombat was about two months shy of his 30th birthday when he finished up here. He had at least two (I'm pretty sure it was three)?seasons off before he answered Chris Anderson's call and played a season or two in the UK.

And hopefully we will have Gutherson back in the fold in a couple of years, when his blue and gold nightmare ends.

Wombat had about two years off from memory, then went to England and won a premiership there. Did his hammy scoring a try in the grand final.

It was 87, here is the footage:

Possibly wombat could have still been the manly fullback that year, if he'd stayed.

Thanks for that Shoe1. The great Wombat. I'm with the others who said Snake is still a major part of our team in attack and defence, and is going to be needed this year with the new lineup. Sorry he won't be there Friday as the plan to have DCE wandering about in attack will work better with Snake providing option B.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8