Sloppy, lazy rubbish

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Chip & Chase link said:
Vidmar is the Sea Eagle version of the Iraqi Information Minister, so you can guarantee there'll be a silver lining somewhere there.

ahah3.gif

That guy was funny and so was that comment.

By putting to the sword, I  meant not giving them even a sniff.  Drugcastle had their sniff.  I stick by my post, it's been months.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=181160.msg233434#msg233434 date=1248435887]
We will get found out if we keep playing like this.  Too many dumb penalties and it is killing us.  We are just damned lucky tonight that Newcastle could not hold onto the ball coming out of their 10 and Harrogant gave us the first 50/50 in his career.  In actual fact Forwan was clearly offside, I think old Billy boy is legitimately losing his sight.

All the Knights had to do was hold onto the ball and get the odd repeat set and we'd have been in trouble.  I can't believe Gould was so easily deceived that we're now the real deal. 

At what point do you idiots get the message? 

Are there any shambolic apologists out there this week, or has the penny dropped.  Because I am very tired of explaining the bleeding obvious to a troop of imbeciles.
[/quote]

Is this guy for real?

I’m flattered at his fascination with me and my eating habits at the game but seeing him take some perverse satisfaction at the team losing is truly remarkable!

When I saw the heading of this post originally I thought he was describing his performance from his Smokey Dawson recliner as he pumped more dollars in to the News limited coffers.

But no..... YART ridiculing the team and those people who spent their hard earned and got off their asses to support their team.

I’m hurting bad having seen my team throw away 4 badly needed points but I will never apologise for supporting my team and taking what positives I can from a game we get 2 point from.

Matabele, Do us all a favour and call 02 9970 3000..ask for Des Hasler and share your vision with him and let us know his reply?

If it so obvious what is wrong then there are some people at Narrabeen who have lost the plot and will no doubt be happy to get you involved.

By all means be critical, by all means vent but playing the part of a supercilious twat is not helping....

No positive spin can be put on where we are now but have a look at the number of smites against your name and revel in the fact that so many people don’t like you or the vitriol that you spout.

Supporters support...you don't

Vidmar, smite counts  count for ****e.  Posters do it to me because they hate me, but I don't care.   

It never ceases to amuse me that vidmar takes the smite count seriously.  And didn't he bite deluxe?

Mark from Brisbane link said:
What did Des say Mattas???
  He suggested I should not get so emotional seconds after a loss.

And that there would no changes this week.  ;)

vidmar link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=181160.msg235765#msg235765 date=1249787746]
It never ceases to amuse me that vidmar takes the smite count seriously.  And didn't he bite deluxe?

Your life must be sooooo dull...
[/quote]  LOL  Long service leave at the moment so you could say that.

Matabele link said:
We will get found out if we keep playing like this.  Too many dumb penalties and it is killing us.  We are just damned lucky tonight that Newcastle could not hold onto the ball coming out of their 10 and Harrogant gave us the first 50/50 in his career.  In actual fact Forwan was clearly offside, I think old Billy boy is legitimately losing his sight.

All the Knights had to do was hold onto the ball and get the odd repeat set and we'd have been in trouble.  I can't believe Gould was so easily deceived that we're now the real deal. 
  I told you so.

Neither.  Disgusted would best sum it up, because there was a sense of inevitability about it.  Dan will confirm I sent him an SMS at 8.03pm to say we were gone, and another just after halftime suggesting 40-0 was a likely outcome.

Disgusted is the word, and mad as hell with the dwarf.  I could throw that little germ across the heads right now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6