Sloppy, lazy rubbish

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Chip & Chase link said:
C'mon, their tries were farkin arsey length of the field jobs. You expect one of those a game.....not 3.
  All scored off the back of pathetic last tackle options.  Schoolboy errors.

What ?? two lucky grabs out of the air on kicks. Marshall's was probably a 50-50 chance, but the fullbacks one was a 1 in a 100 effort. He'll never do that again in his football career.

C & C were you at the game?  If you were you would have seen a backline that stuttered and faltered all night.  The Cats were allowed to run their tries closer to the posts while we all just stood there and looked.  A harder kick and we win.  Lazy, sloppy, disinterested and dumb.  It was dreadful display, led by a halfwit

DSM5 link said:
The Cats were allowed to run their tries closer to the posts while we all just stood there and looked. 

Except for poor old George Rose who ran the length of the field against Marshall.  The lead up to that play was dreadful - Lyon kicked the ball at Marshall's bread basket.  What's wrong with the turf?

We have had King run the length of the field and now George to cover the kicking angle of a try. Where is the heart and speed from those who could and should have made a difference?

ManlyBacker link said:
We have had King run the length of the field and now George to cover the kicking angle of a try. Where is the heart and speed from those who could and should have made a difference?
  They're still living off the glory of a certain 40-0 result.  In some respects we'd be better off not making the finals this year as it would give them a wake up call.

BUT I WANT TO SEE US GO BACK TO BACK!!!!

Can't any of you see that this is all part of a cunning master plan from Des to lull the other teams in to a false sense of security and to trick us in to thinking we are no chance and then we'll post 80+ at Homebush in October...Ooops! I think I just let the cat out of the bag.....

We'll be right....Mata can't believe you can even contemplate us not making the final just because they are not playing the way you want them to......bit selfish really...

ManlyBacker link said:

I thought the same

Thinking about it again today, I suppose that Lyon was putting the kick through, and Farrar and Wolfman would have been committed to chasing that through, and Marshall is bloody quick

Having said that, even though they couldn't have changed anything, some effort would have been nice to see

It was pretty amazing to see George Rose race across from the middle/other side of the field and not one speedster.  Why did no back take responsibility for covering just in case?

Always a recipe for heart failure to have no speed coverage when a risky play is made.  And attacking kicks are risky plays, as are long kicks when there's a chance of a charge-down. Speed coverage and they don't score at least two of their tries. And it's a very comfortable win.

Similarly when Wolfman cross-kicked for Foran's try in the previous week - he should have known to run straight down the field to put Foran onside.  If he had, it would have been a legitimate try.

Similarly will someone teach T-Rex how to tackle ball and all with his shoulders rather than the waist-grab he prefers.

Similarly ...

Matabele link said:
We will get found out if we keep playing like this.  Too many dumb penalties and it is killing us.  We are just damned lucky tonight that Newcastle could not hold onto the ball coming out of their 10 and Harrogant gave us the first 50/50 in his career.  In actual fact Forwan was clearly offside, I think old Billy boy is legitimately losing his sight.

All the Knights had to do was hold onto the ball and get the odd repeat set and we'd have been in trouble.  I can't believe Gould was so easily deceived that we're now the real deal. 

At what point do you idiots get the message? 

Are there any shambolic apologists out there this week, or has the penny dropped.  Because I am very tired of explaining the bleeding obvious to a troop of imbeciles.

That was one of the worst performaces I have seen in a while.  Terrible, pack of useless pricks. 

KE is generally pretty balanced.  He just defends Orford when he is blamed after every loss.  Tonight is no different, was not Orfords fault although I am sure he will cop it. 

I blame all of them for being sloppy and lazy, but I particularly blame the wingers for a lack of urgency and schoolboy errors.

Watching Williams come off smiling after his piss poor effort will do me.  He should have been digging a hole to bury himself in.

Agree.  My neigbours must have thought I was abusing my wife during the last 60 minutes of that game.  I nearly chucked a glass of red wine through my new LCD!!!! 

vidmar link said:
FFS!
Let's see...
Get the 2 points? Check
Improve our position on the ladder? - Check
Improve our differential? - Check
Get through without any obvious major injuries? - Check
Good night at the game? - Check
Tad critical Mata? - Check

I'm a pom but even I'm finding these whinging hypercritical posts after a good win increasingly dull....
  What will "pass the sandwiches" have to say tonight?

What further raises my ire is that the same team will be named to take the field next week.  Question is, can we beat the Roosters?

Matabele link said:
No doubt Kiwi Eagle, Chip and Chase etc will be able to draw some positives out of that debacle?

I'm touched my opinion matters so much to you. I defended them against the Tigers because I thought we were the better side on the night and just had no luck. Tonight we were woeful, no direction and organisation in attack.....quite pathetic across the park. It'll be another long week debating the merits of our current halves.

Vidmar is the Sea Eagle version of the Iraqi Information Minister, so you can guarantee there'll be a silver lining somewhere there.

Chip & Chase link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=181160.msg235575#msg235575 date=1249723853]
No doubt Kiwi Eagle, Chip and Chase etc will be able to draw some positives out of that debacle?

Vidmar is the Sea Eagle version of the Iraqi Information Minister, so you can guarantee there'll be a silver lining somewhere there.

[/quote]

He comes across that way as does the travel agent.

Chip & Chase link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=181160.msg235575#msg235575 date=1249723853]

I'm touched my opinion matters so much to you. I defended them against the Tigers because I thought we were the better side on the night and just had no luck. Tonight we were woeful, no direction and organisation in attack.....quite pathetic across the park. It'll be another long week debating the merits of our current halves.

[/quote]  I'm just relieved you've finally drawn your head from the sand.  The warning signs have been there for weeks.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6