Slightly better

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
missing_something link said:
But Fittler was still furious at the limp performance as his men constantly coughed up possession trying to produce the money plays in their own half.

\"They were just too good. I don't think they even looked that great but the (points) just kept ticking over,\" said Fittler.

---------------

It's a work in progress with a long way to go.... The roosters are really ordinary but you can go off prematurely if you want, I’m sure your used to the disappointment of doing that regularly.

I'm looking forward to watching the Sunshine Eagles tomorrow Vs the Burleigh bears.

40-0 pah...Sloppy in defence......?

Smile at win..?
It is better then a loss?

Sorry we won but it is no reflection of me as a male you wannabe.....

That last try was very disappointing.  Don't they know about differentials?  I thought the game was ordinary.  The fringes need work, as does Robbo.  He should have stopped SKD's effort by bundling him over the sidelines.  The good part was not conceding many penalties and holding onto the ball.  Kite needs a kick up the arse with his play.  When did he start think he's a ball player?  Just run it up you idiot.  The rest of the forwards did the job.  Best on the park by far was Stewart.  Should have put 50 on them.  They were rubbish.  Next week will tell the tale.   

Correct Matabele...
Hence your absolution of your warrior name?

Oh Manly Warringah!
The one and only....
We're Premiers...!

We know that no-one likes us
And we do not care

When Manly won the finals
Out at Homebush we were there.....

DSM5    welcome home.....You're in god's country X

rpt

vidmar link said:
[quote author=missing_something link=topic=181370.msg236862#msg236862 date=1250337648]
But Fittler was still furious at the limp performance as his men constantly coughed up possession trying to produce the money plays in their own half.

\"They were just too good. I don't think they even looked that great but the (points) just kept ticking over,\" said Fittler.

---------------

It's a work in progress with a long way to go.... The roosters are really ordinary but you can go off prematurely if you want, I’m sure your used to the disappointment of doing that regularly.

I'm looking forward to watching the Sunshine Eagles tomorrow Vs the Burleigh bears.

Smile at win..?

[/quote]

No but your inability to except reality of the current situation, personal agendas and negative membership growth activities are  :p

[quote author=vidmar link=topic=181370.msg236865#msg236865 date=1250338208]
[quote author=missing_something link=topic=181370.msg236862#msg236862 date=1250337648]

---------------

Smile at win..?

[/quote]

No but your inability to except reality of the current situation, personal agendas and negative membership growth activities are  :p
[/quote]

FFS we won and you are not happy?
No personal agendas here....the current situation...and membership?....Oh come on? I'm thinking tonight is a happy night? 

in saying that, we were reading the same kind of tripe last year. There will be this tripe every year...and so the world goes round.

Improved performance in discipline and they did not get frustrated and lose the plot when they didn't initially get points despite the possession early in the game. Patience was excellent.

Love Robbo but his fullback defence isn't very good. He was better in attack though. Thought without standing out at all that Orford was better than his previous couple of games...let's hope he continues to build up his form moving into the finals. No player was really poor which is good...but agree they need to keep improving and get brett back to have a serious crack.

Who knows what things will be like in another 3 weeks time, they may be cracking, they may not be, but I'm stoked with a solid win tonight. it's better than a 22-14 scoreline.

It was a happy night Vidmar.  I was at the same place two week ago when we lost to the Tiggers, and that hurt.  This week was much better.  BUT, no room for compacency and smugness.  We really should have stopped both their tries, but didn't, and some of the chaps are still not really moving forward.  I'm  hoping Brett comes back, not next week, but the week after, and Robbo can go back to the wing and we move on from there.  I wasn't particularly happy with the game tonight as the opposition were absolutely crap.  However it's a win and two points.  

A win and 2 points indeeed.....

I'm so happy having travelled to the game fretting about how we may go...?

To those of you who are critical of the game/players/tactics....LOOK AT THE SCOREBOARD?

Geez guys, we lose you whinge...we win, you whinge.

THis may well have been a win against the side running last but a winn is a win!!!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Geez guys, we lose you whinge...we win, you whinge.

THis may well have been a win against the side running last but a winn is a win!!!

are you whinging about whinging
crazy.gif

We expect perfection and 2 tries against us isn't perfect! ;)
We also dropped a couple of balls and gave away a couple of penalties!

But more seriously, like I said a good win and hopefully it has knocked us back into form but it doesn't prove much against the Roosters. We do the same against the Storm and its a different story!

Mark,

And that is why I do not post here anymore we are to critical sometimes!!
No seriously a win is a win, let's move forward & look to the next game, we will give the Storm a run for their money.

Duval

vidmar link said:
Hey BE
The voice of reason?
Sarcasm?
Me?
Oh nooooooooooo!

Can't wait for the reality of Foxtel critics to spoil what has been a very ordinary night...

Oh well...I had fun..

I have to say, I am over the moon at this win. The Roosters were building momentum - they were still littered with Internationals all they way through their team, and they were at home.

I just think Manly fans expectations are very very high (too high with some).

I was getting laid, so missed the 1/2, but what I saw of the 2nd - Orford had a blinder, and I didn't see too much crabbing. I thought Foran played well defensively, and I thought Rodney was exceptional.

I'm pumped - and am watching the whole game again at 10 ! Hehehheheh

Ryan link said:
[quote author=vidmar link=topic=181370.msg236861#msg236861 date=1250337003]
Hey BE
The voice of reason?
Sarcasm?
Me?
Oh nooooooooooo!

Can't wait for the reality of Foxtel critics to spoil what has been a very ordinary night...

Oh well...I had fun..

I was getting laid, so missed the 1/2,

[/quote]

That still left the other 78 / 79 minutes of the game.

[quote author=Ryan link=topic=181370.msg236907#msg236907 date=1250378336]
[quote author=vidmar link=topic=181370.msg236861#msg236861 date=1250337003]
Hey BE
The voice of reason?
Sarcasm?
Me?
Oh nooooooooooo!

Oh well...I had fun..

I was getting laid, so missed the 1/2,

[/quote]

That still left the other 78 / 79 minutes of the game.
[/quote]

Hehehehehehe.....and that's putting it nicely ! I'm not there to entertain anyone else mate.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2