SKD in for Jorge?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He's JUST turned 29, and would have at least 3-4 good years left in him. Would be amazing next to Kelly.
We have steered the ship right for AFB, Walker & Api. If we have the right culture, get him in there. Kiwi so doesn't play Origin, and can literally tear apart the opposition at times.

Bozo does love size as well.

The fact that this news has emerged the same day as the Myles news is either because it was us who got him or because the Roosters are trying to draw as little attention to it as possible.

I understand that he been cleared. Is that true? If so, I'd like to see the Knights re-instate their offer to him.
I don't think we need him. Whilst damaging with the ball he always seemed to have one howler per match, and I was surprised he maintained his place in Easts' top side.

I don't know that he adds enough to our roster. Weight isn't a better player but is a better kicker and that alone keeps him in the team over someone like SKD who is try rocks and diamonds and I think questionable in defense

If we are after a power player for the wing why can't we give Parker a go. I thought he played very well for us last year, local junior, 6'4" and still growing.
Love seeing a local lad being given a chance when possible.

If we are after a power player for the wing why can't we give Parker a go. I thought he played very well for us last year, local junior, 6'4" and still growing.
Indeed.

Parramatta agrees with you. They like to give Manly juniors a chance in the top grade.

Surely we aren't seriously in the hunt for SKiDdy ?? The only way I would consider this is if it was for the rest of this year with the Roosters picking up the majority of the tab.

can literally tear apart the opposition at times.
Well, not literally (otherwise the cops would be after him).

edit - I sometimes ponder whether my labrador cross would literally tear me apart if I don't feed her for a few days. I suspect yes!!

Parker also isn't too bad with the goal kicking boot either. may not be first choice kicker, but can kick em, and is something he's been working on knowing it may very well come in handy in the future in landing a spot.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4