SKD in for Jorge?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agree SKD has the worst hands in the NRL and you'd cringe ever time he takes a hit up - BUT Jorge has much the same issues. SKD is one of the best dummy half runners in the comp like Jorge so albeit they are totally different body shapes and players.... I see plenty of similarities in their outputs & pro's & con's.

Doubt we'd ever sign SKD unless as stated earlier the Roosters tipped in the majority of the cash BUT if we want to make a run at the semi's this year we cant afford to be offloaded and losing players that aren't replaced.

Scott Penn's already onto Bozo to get him!!
penn.jpg

Umm isn't he stood down or suspended or something. I'm not a fan of him and why sign someone who probably won't be allowed to play??

Umm isn't he stood down or suspended or something. I'm not a fan of him and why sign someone who probably won't be allowed to play??

Stood down by the Roosters at this stage I think, but possibly more punishment coming (from the NRL) depending on the outcome of his court case. It's a no from me as well.

I wish that i had your irresistible charm and sex appeal to women Marty - [ i mean ] Terry Randall . Also i would not expect S K D to be penned in as a Manly addition any time soon.

SKD should head off the resting place of all washed up dropsy wingers .. ESL.

Big no for me.

Now Nick Cotric - can we please ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8