Sipley - Impact

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He is in the 17 every game for me.
Ahead of Siro, walks, Aioli, getski,Boyle, and a few others

I liked sipley starting . I think it simplified his game and his game is suited to no nonsence head down charge. . When ailoi gets game ready id like to see sipley and ailoi start and paseka and marty off the bench and to bring ailoi back on later in another back row giving jakey a rest when the utility is out there

Paseka is a poofteenth off making a 50 m break each week. Get him playing impact man and wow

Sip is a Powerhouse and I love the fact he knows his role - direct hard, no nonsense footy and what I like - they don't like tackling this bloke - he hurts them.
Paseka has such good mobility for a big bloke would really love to see him rampaging at iscolated halves near the opposition tryline....reckon could definately be used in this situation with great effect.

Sip is a Powerhouse and I love the fact he knows his role - direct hard, no nonsense footy and what I like - they don't like tackling this bloke - he hurts them.
Paseka has such good mobility for a big bloke would really love to see him rampaging at iscolated halves near the opposition tryline....reckon could definately be used in this situation with great effect.
And u think if Marty changed from propping and getting low to use his upper strength and just ran hard up right with high kegs and a palm he would break through more often
His propping seems to stop his go forward and allow him to be wrapped up early before some one Chops his kegs
Let’s see Marty ala crusher

And u think if Marty changed from propping and getting low to use his upper strength and just ran hard up right with high kegs and a palm he would break through more often
His propping seems to stop his go forward and allow him to be wrapped up early before some one Chops his kegs
Let’s see Marty ala crusher
I think the best thing for Marty is to run at Top speed at the defensive line and win momentum, or pop an offload after skittling the defence.
I think that stutter run is an indication he is looking to ball play in slow motion and some are good, others team like Storm will appreciate

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210806-222537_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20210806-222537_Google.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 15
very good again last night but lazy in not being there to cover off when Hughes made that break. You just can't have those lapse moments in big games - especially against the Storm

Last edited:
very good again last night but lazy in not be there to cover off when Hughes made that break. You just can't have those lapse moments in big games - especially against the Storm
It was Shuster’s tackle more than Sipley but agree that cover from the inside is important and if anything, Hughes probably runs there because he can see the space created by Sipley not pushing across.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6