Sione Fainu leaving?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Mario Tartak is the manager of many players, including the Fainus & Feledy. Hopefully, he doesn't sell off any more of our promising juniors.
If junior players have been playing at Manly and like it they will stay. Provided they are being paid within market rate ballpark. And provided they see a pathway through to NRL.

In Sione's case maybe it was explained where he sits on the prop pecking order and so it was a good move to try to speed up an NRL debut? And possibly get paid more too.

As for Manly, it's far better he goes to a struggling club rather than strengthen any of our real rivals.

If junior players have been playing at Manly and like it they will stay. Provided they are being paid within market rate ballpark. And provided they see a pathway through to NRL.
I realize this. Mainly, I was pointing out that Tartak was involved in both Feledy & Fainu leaving the Sea Eagles. As we know, player managers seek not only the best deals for players, but also for themselves @:)

Is there any reason why we don't get communication from the club about these player movements (or anything else for that matter)? I mean they ARE top 30 listed players. We haven't even been informed about Kelma Tuilagi yet? Has that even happened? Apparently Schuster was due back round 6....what do you know...nothing.

Check out the Chooks website in comparison (understanding they also have womens comp). Latest Videos In the past 6 days, they've had 42 video's uploaded. On Manly's official site we've had 5.

I honestly thought our media efforts were improving, but alas, its deplorable. Do we even hire media staff? I really hope the new CEO or whoever address this. It's unacceptable.

Yep comms are terrible.

In regards to those bemoaning Fainu's lack of loyalty or poor decision making.

Manly had him on contract and wouldnt have let him go unless they were happy to do so. I'd say word got around that the Tigers were interested and would offer a 3 year deal and Manly likely said we like you but can't guarantee anything past this year.
For a kid the security must be a big thing so Tigers are happy, Sione happy and Manly obviously fine in releasing him.

Good luck to him, hope he makes it

Last edited:
Yep comms arecterrible.

In regards to those bemoaning Fainu's lack of loyalty or poor decision making.

Manly had him on contract and wouldnt have let him go unless they were happy to do so. I'd say word got around that the Tigers were interested and would offer a 3 year deal and Manly likely said we like you but can't guarantee anything past this year.
For a kid the security must be a big thing so Tigers are happy, Sione happy and Manly obviously fine in releasing him.

Good luck to him, hope he makes it
I think the club believe they have 4-5 props younger than 25,yet to reach the peak for a front rower so didn’t want to stand in the way of someone that received an offer too good to refuse that could of been surplus to requirements

If he can't make first grade for Wests, I guess he is not good enough for first grade at this point in his career.

Gleaned from Instagram - possible reasons why Sione joined the Tigers. He & his partner have two children one child & another on the way - extra dollars no doubt helpful for a twenty one year old. Also, his partner played for the Wests Magpies womens' team.

Last edited:
Gleaned from Instagram - possible reasons why Sione joined the Tigers. He & his partner have one child with another on the way - extra dollars no doubt helpful for s twenty one yeat old. Also, his partner played for the Wests Magpies womens' team.

At this point, (prisoners exempt from the list here), we definitely seem to have the best forward of the group.

At this point, (prisoners exempt from the list here), we definitely seem to have the best forward of the group.
Manase rated Samuela the best of the brothers. He has the potential to be an outstanding rep player.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10