Sione Fainu leaving?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I agree. I wonder if it is a possible swap deal to get tuilagi here now.
Eddie Murphy Agree GIF by Coming to America

Tuilagi not named for Tigpies this week, although I believe he may have had a head knock
Good, it's really annoying tuning in to Wests games to see how he's going. (Well, not good that he's got a head knock)

Foxsports reporting a 3 year deal...shame but hard to tell where some of these guys are at with so much disruption to lower grades

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220324-131741_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220324-131741_Samsung Internet.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 53
Clever recruiting yet another one off to the Tigers. You can bet it's just a pre-cursor to the lad they really want to pinch from us.

Losing Sione - to the Tigers of all clubs - is a shame. Thought we had the Fainu clan sewn up, what with the club's support of Manase through an especially tough time.

Guess we won't be seeing a team full of Turbos and Fainus after all. Hope he get's some experience at the Tigers and finds his way back home eventually.

The tigers have overpaid plenty for a player to sit on the bench for flegg

The way the tigers are going he will probably end up captain/coach of the first grade team by the end of the year

Last edited:
mmm...into a struggling club, it's going to be a tough road to hoe. Welcome to the weekly pressure of trying to prove yourself in a low performing club, good luck with that Sione.
The Tugers need to change their thinking. They don't need talented young players; they have one of the biggest and best nursery of players in NSW. They need to change the way they are looking after this talent. Obviously many of their best juniors are happy to be poached, which suggests a culture problem within the club. When you grow up in a region you should want one day to represent its premier team.
If the Tugers concentrated on keeping their best juniors they would continually be challenging for the premiership.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10