Silvertails 2013 Tipping Comp!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly To Win! said:
Just paid and put in my tips. Only thing was, when I was paying, it said it was for the 2011 comp? I went ahead and did it and assumed it was just a typo?
You shouldn't have said anything. By looking up the results you could have got a perfect score.

Paid and picked!

We're all gunning for that golden crown next to clint's username :p

:)

thanks guys I have marked you off.

When you enter your tips make sure that you enter a score for the bonus games. Chip and Chase will update you all later but this has to do with prizes that we will be offering. Unfortunately these are more centric to Sydney locals but very generous none-the-less, i will let C&C go into that

Daniel said:
:)

thanks guys I have marked you off.

When you enter your tips make sure that you enter a score for the bonus games. Chip and Chase will update you all later but this has to do with prizes that we will be offering. Unfortunately these are more centric to Sydney locals but very generous none-the-less, i will let C&C go into that

Oooh I missed entering in the score. Thanks for that.

There's a sydney in Canada and I assume you mean that one!

yes because plenty happens in novascotia

I try to submit tips & score and it says invalid token.
Is this a way to ensure I don't go B2B? :p

Clint said:

Certainly is! ;)

I think I got that one as well, so I just started from the beginning and it worked then.

@[Clint]

globaleagle said:
Clint said:

Certainly is! ;)

I think I got that one as well, so I just started from the beginning and it worked then.

@[Clint]

Sweet. thanks mate. I will try again, again.

Please clear your cache and try again. It has a stuck cached token in your cache which means the form can't re-submit clearing your cache will fix that

Paid my #25 via paypal, it said payment was completed then attempted to redirect to some page in the silvertails.net site and resulted in a page not found error or some such, giving links to home and forums etc.

You might want to sticky this thread or move it to the tipping forum?

GO MANLY.

OK, as SER8 alluded to in his feature article on this year's tipping comp we have a 3 for 1 deal on opportunities to win prizes this season.

Your $25.00 entry fee will give you a chance to participate in the following 3 competitions

* Jan Davis Memorial Tipping Comp –

Straight out tipping comp, pick the most correct results during the regular season and you win a 1st Prize of a 2014 Season Family Membership Package. The Runner Up will receive some Manly merchandise.

There is also a weekly prize of a double pass to Brookie for the top tipper in each round.

Kindly sponsored by the MWSE and brought to you by "Sea Eagles Fan Hubs"

* Last Man Standing Tipping –

If you fall off the pace in the head to head tipping race then there will be another opportunity to exhibit your tipping prowess in the Last Man Standing tipping comp. Tippers only need to tip one game each week, get it right and you stay alive.....back the wrong team and you are goooorn. Last tipper standing wins !!

There are a few extra rules to make it more interesting, which will be revealed in due course when the comp kicks off later in the season. 1st Prize on offer is a Manly Retro Jersey autographed by one of Manly's favourite sons (and club legend).

* Lucky Tipper Prize –

Even if you bomb out in all aspects of the tipping you can still get lucky. All entrants in the tipping comp will go into a draw to win a $150.00 Sea Eagles Merchandise Voucher, drawn at seasons end. You can spend up big and get some Manly gear to wear to this years Grand Final while you cheer us onto another premiership.

Some really good prizes on offer there, and all for the one entry fee. So sign up today to be in the running, and as a bonus you will also be doing your bit to help keep Silvertails alive and kicking.

Only 8 days till season kick off so don't delay. And remember you are only eligible for bonus points in the tipping comp from the week that you pay your entry fee, so don't dilly dally.

http://www.silvertails.net/tipping-comp

Just paid via CC. Does my username get added onto the leaderboard once payment is received?

Also, where do i go for the last man standing competition?

Your payment has been received @[stoodamire] and you should now appear on the leaderboard (in equal first no less ;) )

As far as the Last Man Standing goes, this will kick off a little later in the season and all registered and paid up members of the tipping comp will be given more detail at that stage. At the moment you only need concentrate on the normal tipping comp.

Thanks for singing up by the way, and same goes to all the others who have committed, much appreciated.

I notice that there are a handful of posters who have registered and lodged their tips BUT have not submitted payment yet. That's OK but don't forget you are only eligible for the bonus points from the round that your payment is received (i.e. award of bonus points is not backdated)

Only a couple of days left before the season kicks off so if you want to in the running for some great prizes get involved

Check out the sticky thread at the top of the forum which explains how to sign up.

@[mave] we've got your cash but you need to enter your tips to complete the registration process. That way we can tick you off and you will appear on the leaderboard.

Check out the sticky thread for instructions

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9