Sideline Eye / Ryan / Corso Pete

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I just got a weird look from my supervisor, that one actually made me laugh out loud Dan, very good.

Congratulations on your 100th post Fro.

I would suggest he gets a pair of glasses when he reaches the 1000 post mark so he can read the extra zero

I'm used to looking at 0's Fluff, I see them in my bank account all the time. unfortunately they arent accompanied by any numbers to the left of the 0 :(

I dont need a program to do that, I can do it through the database.........

hang on, switching of nerd speak.

I could **** it up yall!

no I set his back to **** him then when everyone noticed i re-added them

Corso - I haven't seen a response. Busy today champ?

I certainly appreciate your honesty in your response and your humility is duly noted. I have reviewed my initial stance and still I will maintain my view that I did not make any comment that would have been deemed either libellious or slanderous. My comments in relation to your employer were only directed at your own indescretion with "private messages". So was I wrong, I maintain my view that I was not. Was I guilty of badgering you until you admitted your indescretion? absolutley I am.

However, you have my respect in admitting your errors, and as some others will testify to that is not easily obtained. It is highly unlikey that I will ever agree with much of your ramblings, but then I do not expect others to agree with mine either.

A word to the wise, I would suggest to you that you never discuss business dealings in public forums, you never know who may be reading them. It will rarely be seen as being professional nor discrete, something that is pre-requisite for any ongoing successfull relationship.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7