Sideline Eye / Ryan / Corso Pete

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
PRESS RELEASE

9 December 2005 New York

The United Nations delares its unwillingness to become involved in the Australian Silvertails/MSE/Ryan/Sideline/Corso Pete conflict which flared up yesterday after a series of flaming PMs and Posts.

UN spokersperson Jatz Crackers said \"we here at the UN remain concerned at the escalation of the conflict however we are hopeful that common sense, and the commonality of supporting the same football team, will provide that uniting thread that calms the situation\"

We will continue to monitor the situation, but at this stage deem it too risky a situation for our negotiators to become involved in, he said.

Asked if the UN will prepare troops ready for any major outbreak of footy oval pie throwing violence Mr Crackers said \"well its hardly the right time to be contemplating intervention when the footy season is so far away and the thought of eating hot pies in that part of the world is so out of the question\"

Mr Crackers stated that he thought the outcome of the finals series in 2006 would eliminate the opportunity for similar conflicts to occur.

UN = Unified Nobody's ??

PRESS RELEASE

9 December 2005 New York

The United Nations delares its unwillingness to become involved in the Australian Silvertails/MSE/Ryan/Sideline/Corso Pete conflict which flared up yesterday after a series of flaming PMs and Posts.

UN spokersperson Jatz Crackers said \"we here at the UN remain concerned at the escalation of the conflict however we are hopeful that common sense, and the commonality of supporting the same football team, will provide that uniting thread that calms the situation\"

We will continue to monitor the situation, but at this stage deem it too risky a situation for our negotiators to become involved in, he said.

Asked if the UN will prepare troops ready for any major outbreak of footy oval pie throwing violence Mr Crackers said \"well its hardly the right time to be contemplating intervention when the footy season is so far away and the thought of eating hot pies in that part of the world is so out of the question\"

Mr Crackers stated that he thought the outcome of the finals series in 2006 would eliminate the opportunity for similar conflicts to occur.

Now that is the funniest thing i've read all week! :clap:

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
PRESS RELEASE

9 December 2005 New York

Now that is the funniest thing i've read all week! :clap:

[/quote]

Didn't you receive your members newsletter this week?

I thought this was a debate, even if you constantly deflect my questions and refuse to answer anything. If I was to have a case of berer or of anythingsimilar at lunchtime it would more than likley affect my decision making abilities, it may caiuse me to say or write something I may regret so I will pass on that offer, that is part of my professional life, things must be somewhat different in the halycon heights of the banking industry.

I have never met you (or at least not knowingly) so I don't know if I like you or not, I certainly don't agree with many of your views, but then again I don';t agree with some of what Byso writes, but I still like him, I have great respect for what Matebele writes yet I have argued with him vehemently on several issues, yet I have been most gracioulsy invited to spend time with him and share a beer, who knows I may even like the man. I even disgaree with my wife on many issues, but I still love her. For you to suggest that you don't like me without ever having met me is extremley narrow minded. I would never be so pretentious.

You constantly extoll the virtues of a good debate, yet in this instance when we are clearly representing differing views you are avoiding the topic at hand. If you are bored with the topic and don't want to continue the debate, that is up to you. Don't forget you where the one that challenged me to reply, I did and you now are claiming the topic is dead, I will let the topic go when you expalin where I slandered you and how you thought discussiing our clubs confidential business matters on a public forum where in fact indicative of your proffessionalism.

I thought this was a debate, even if you constantly deflect my questions and refuse to answer anything. If I was to have a case of berer or of anythingsimilar at lunchtime it would more than likley affect my decision making abilities, it may caiuse me to say or write something I may regret so I will pass on that offer, that is part of my professional life, things must be somewhat different in the halycon heights of the banking industry.

I have never met you (or at least not knowingly) so I don't know if I like you or not, I certainly don't agree with many of your views, but then again I don';t agree with some of what Byso writes, but I still like him, I have great respect for what Matebele writes yet I have argued with him vehemently on several issues, yet I have been most gracioulsy invited to spend time with him and share a beer, who knows I may even like the man. I even disgaree with my wife on many issues, but I still love her. For you to suggest that you don't like me without ever having met me is extremley narrow minded. I would never be so pretentious.

You constantly extoll the virtues of a good debate, yet in this instance when we are clearly representing differing views you are avoiding the topic at hand. If you are bored with the topic and don't want to continue the debate, that is up to you. Don't forget you where the one that challenged me to reply, I did and you now are claiming the topic is dead, I will let the topic go when you expalin where I slandered you and how you thought discussiing our clubs confidential business matters on a public forum where in fact indicative of your proffessionalism.

Fair enough on that. It is a little much that I say I don't like you from posting on an Internet site. That comment is withdrawn.

To answer your question again though Corso - and I will only do this one last time, as I feel we have exhausted the issue, and for everyone elses sakes of boredom:-

You mentioned that you would not Bank with a specific Bank because I cut and paste a Private Message that was sent to me (with threats in it, and also referring to others on this site in a derogatory way), as you thought that my ideals with Privacy may not be legitimate in my business life. I did mention some things about future dealings with the team, but that was deleted, as I realised the error of my way in that. To that end, I hope this comes off for the team, and would ask that you cease talking about it. All will come out in due coarse anyway Corso. I assure you that I have apologised to Sideline, and Vice Versa in regard to publicly stating his post on an open forum. To that end, all is over with. He has accepted my apology, and he seems like a decent person, who I plan to share a beer with, and debate my stance on The Sea Eagles.
Therefore, in summary, yes, I have apologised for putting a PM on a public forum, and it was detracted. So too, was any other potential business dealing, as I didn't want this jeapardised, because I would like nothing better than assisting the financial viability of my most passionate hobby - The Sea Eagles.
Corso Pete - you have noted I have been humble in response, and ask you to reflect on your responses (initial ones) to me, to review your initial stance that you have absolutely in no way been in the wrong.

That's all I ask.

Again apologies for saying I dislike you. That is very much not me, and was more out of frustration, as I obviously believe you had over stepped the boundary, whilst I had admitted that I had over stepped mine... :cop:

For you to suggest that you don't like me without ever having met me is extremley narrow minded. I would never be so pretentious.

You know when you meet someone and you get this massive urge to punch them in th chin.................?

**** I am so dissapointed my name wasn't mentioned. I thought the world revolved around me........ I like pies!

United Nations Internal Memo

To : Peacekeeping Forces

Subject : Mission

Dispatch small peace keeping force to Manly Australia immediately. Your peacekeepers will provide a security buffer between insurgents who have not as yet accepted Ryans peace offering.

While there, it is imperative you supply a pie to Dan (he likes them you know). Mention his name regularly (he likes that too) and try to involve him in your peacekeeping efforts (he doesnt like feelin left out you know)

Youre mission will be regarded as successful if Corso Pete comes to the peace table & hugs Ryan and a flock white doves are seen to fly over the roof of the Manly Leagues Club

Make sure ythey raise a flag saying "Daniel is Great"

that would be good, I am sick of having to put that thing up myself

and it gets expensive having to replace it every 3 days when the rockers and Me boys vandalise it, which one wiped thier butt on it after a stinky curry

meh thats alright, they just arent use to the feel of real silk!

nah, I could sew my true supporter gear out of it

and your cape.

Just noticed this is my 100th post, do I get a cake :)

course you do. Go down your local cake shop, and tell them you want a cake........and tell em you want to eat it too, then walk out giggling like a little girl!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6