Should DCE lose his "C"?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes I was joking I am sure DCE got his moneys worth. Gee the press are lapping this up. Fine the players and move on lets hope we beat Newcastle. Otherwise its going to be a long season.

ok I see what you're doing here ... :giggle:

training pick this week ...here is our smiling clown captain again , loves the camera
u can see straight through him.
1. im getting paid for winning or losing
cherry-evansd09890338.jpg

2. im captain and can piss off anyone i like
3. im a smooth talking deceiving character
4. i run around like a headless chook and play lotto with my attack,
5. ive got no leadership qualities but the club puts me as captain even though i go to strip clubs and pick fights
6. i can make the club spend money to buy **** players (myles)
7. they cant get rid of me as ive got a loooong contract
8. money and controversy is my game

Ask the NRL Lurker

Josh McCarthy: When will Manly realise DCE is the problem and not the solution... there’s a reason he will never play Origin again.

The Lurker: His golden boy status has taken a bit of a battering this week, no question. He has been the common denominator in three team splits over the years.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...em-solution/v4qvgsf8bpsd1tnstnja28jjk/slide/1
Golden boy status? What a ****ing joke. Think they confused him with Cam Smith!

training pick this week ...here is our smiling clown captain again , loves the camera
1. im getting paid for winning or losingView attachment 8165
5. ive got no leadership qualities but the club puts me as captain even though i go to strip clubs and pick fights
FMD, what utter nonsense.

1. im getting paid for winning or losing -View attachment 8165
1. As opposed to all those players on "win only" contracts?
2. Considering he was first fined I don't quite get that.
3. He's articulate which offends some who lack the brains to comprehend anything above a grunt.
4. Everyone knows his style. It's not his fault they didn't put a 6 along side him that compliments that.
5. Proof?
6. Considering plonkers like Mason and so on there are others there capable of that too.
7. Yes, he should be crucified for signing a deal presented to him
8. How many times he has instigated something controversial?

Seriously - Trent is not fit to be coach. Hasler owned the Manly team and the culture - so much he completely closed out the then basket case waring ownership factions and board, much to their distaste.

And poor ole Trent can't control the footy team that he owns and coaches - Get rid of the tosser.

Is that you stronnie?

You sound like you didn't get a reach around ..... get over it .....

Tommy’s grinning just as broadly in the background there, what do you have to say about him?

Would you rather that they were kicking stones and hating on each other. I just watched some footage from last weekend that CLEARLY showed Marty, DCE, Turbo, Jake and a host of others hurting during the game. If you think they don’t care, you know SFA about the team.

Would you rather that they were kicking stones and hating on each other. I just watched some footage from last weekend that CLEARLY showed Marty, DCE, Turbo, Jake and a host of others hurting during the game. If you think they don’t care, you know SFA about the team.
Agree and they will bounce back hard this week whether Pearce was there or not . After the last couple of weeks they will be a different team .

I agree Brad, and I also believe the games coming up against the “better” sides will bring out the best in us.

any chance of coming out of retirement and being captain for a couple of seasons Kev?

This Manly side does have a tendency to soundly beat the good sides and cop a thrashing against the weaker ones.
Look, if our forwards aim up with fire in the belly and cut out the silly stuff, then we are a chance of beating anyone. The last couple of weeks the big boys have had the wind taken out of them as a result of all the defending they’ve had to do. As fatigue has set in they have pushed passes and our biggest asset of attacking through the middle third has suffered immensely. If we can avert starting games like that, we will win more games than we lose.

Look, if our forwards aim up with fire in the belly and cut out the silly stuff, then we are a chance of beating anyone. The last couple of weeks the big boys have had the wind taken out of them as a result of all the defending they’ve had to do. As fatigue has set in they have pushed passes and our biggest asset of attacking through the middle third has suffered immensely. If we can avert starting games like that, we will win more games than we lose.
Also a matter of discipline. In games where we've done well, completions were in the 90s. Games where we haven't, they've been closer to the 50s.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7