Should DCE lose his "C"?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kalvin

Bencher
For his part in Galdstonegate? If true - If the captain breaks curfew it doesn't set a good example....

"Attitude reflects leadership".... and it seems our teams attitude has been off lately!

Who you gonna give the captaincy to in the 17 then?
Sironen would’ve made a good captain but he’s out and we’re missing him dearly.
There is no leaders in the team.

Who you gonna give the captaincy to in the 17 then?
Sironen would’ve made a good captain but he’s out and we’re missing him dearly.
There is no leaders in the team.

True that - seems like we are well and truly snookered.... only options IMO are Jake or Joel Thompson although Jake seems like he is under enough pressure after the last few weeks already!

If "c" stands for cock maybe, cant imagine his misses is to happy about the strippers, not convinced it isn't some kind of Elton John marriage smoke screen in any case.

Daly Evans?
Daly Cherry is his stripper name

giphy.gif

The events of this week, yesterdays effort, the handling of the Jackson Hastings issue and the strip club, has me wondering if their even was a curfew.

I believe they were told not to go out to a pub or nightclub. they got inventive and went to a strip club @:p
Yeah not beyond possibility, whether you say that with some jest or not, it's the sort of thing that they would think up.
Whatever it shows no respect for the teams authority from the captain down and that is a terminal disease for a team environment.
Or the coach.

Gus just said that on that Channel 9 show, he'd been speaking to TB last night and tonight. He's a very frustrated bloke at what's going on. AND...DCE was the one that came and said to the club that he had a role to play in the Gladstone incident so he deserved a consequence!!!
DCE came up with $10 fine himself!

Gus was also indicating without trying to betray Barrett's confidence, that this is all being left to Baz and the captain to deal with because there is 'no leadership at the club'.
That's really bad on behalf of the club. Real bad.
I hope Gorman can help out here.

The whole thing is a huge misunderstanding.

Trent said each player would get a “lap” for each error they made in the Titans match.

Trent of course meant a lap of the oval at Narra. The boys thought he meant a lap dance at the local rippers, as a few years back Foz had taught a poor innocent DCE that was what it meant.

Judging by the Parra game the communication issue still has not been fixed. Players are making as many errors as possible to get “laps”.

Hastings has been ostracised because he’s been trying to convince the team to stop making errors.

Lussick went off at Barrett because he knows if he was in first grade he’d be getting heaps of “laps”.

There are also unconfirmed reports that Uate has been at a Parra strip joint since Sunday night and is still there, claiming he is doing what Trent wants. He might be a late withdrawal on Friday. And he also may not play in Friday’s match.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8