Should DCE lose his "C"?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah, honestly DCE is the only one in this team who could handle captaincy right now.

Its a bit too much to ask one of the others to become captain, lift performance, and grow some jewels all at the same time.

NYEagle

If all the Manly boys went to the strip club and they all got in a fight afterwards it would at least show some unity and spirit. Winning games would make this all irrelevant.

Gus was also indicating without trying to betray Barrett's confidence, that this is all being left to Baz and the captain to deal with because there is 'no leadership at the club'.
That's really bad on behalf of the club. Real bad.
I hope Gorman can help out here.

Seriously - Trent is not fit to be coach. Hasler owned the Manly team and the culture - so much he completely closed out the then basket case waring ownership factions and board, much to their distaste.

And poor ole Trent can't control the footy team that he owns and coaches - Get rid of the tosser.

I think the club need to get something Straight as at least the players did and took the hard stance and showed some balls. This week I am sure the players will take this opportunity with both hands and give it a real hard go.

Yes I was joking I am sure DCE got his moneys worth. Gee the press are lapping this up. Fine the players and move on lets hope we beat Newcastle. Otherwise its going to be a long season.

Daly Cherry is his stripper name

giphy.gif
Maybe he just wants to get into showbusiness like Eddy?

A lot of people having been questioning daly’s Leadership. If what his said is true and Daly pushed to be fined that’s leadershio right there. Yea he stuffed up but he’s owned it.

Should DCE be captain: Yes
Should DCE act like a captain: Yes.

Yeah, honestly DCE is the only one in this team who could handle captaincy right now.

Its a bit too much to ask one of the others to become captain, lift performance, and grow some jewels all at the same time.

NYEagle
https://wwos.nine.com.au/videos/nrl/cjgc7qjnk000v0gpf83ds0d6t/100-footy-weighs-in-on-manlys-woes

Turns out that Chez took full responsibility and was the one to fine himself :clap:

Agree with Gus that Manly Admin need to do their job and let the Coach concentrate on footy :wait:

The 'leaker with an agenda' who could it be
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Gus just said that on that Channel 9 show, he'd been speaking to TB last night and tonight. He's a very frustrated bloke at what's going on. AND...DCE was the one that came and said to the club that he had a role to play in the Gladstone incident so he deserved a consequence!!!
DCE came up with $10 fine himself!
Well glad to see that the club increased the fine to $10,000 @:D

I think the club need to get something Straight as at least the players did and took the hard stance and showed some balls. This week I am sure the players will take this opportunity with both hands and give it a real hard go.

what exactly are you saying here ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4