Shaun "Exit" Lane mega thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was a big fan on 08-2001 the ****wits are taking over so how can we not let it happen im going to give up on this game until it gets good againand its not even the losing thing its the knobs in the team who think they have an oppurtunity being as unlordly as they are....peace

I love this dude.
I just looked at the clock and I realise why.
Gnighigt

Who are these people and why are they coming out of the woodwork Shaun Lane i dont like and i always liked every manly player and it is not because the team is running **** right now its because the bad people are taking over...whats happening with this world i might move to melbourne :), i meant to say team....what happened to the good guys in 08-11 i guess times are changing yes but im unsure as to why the weeds grow so high ???
WTF???? Just WTF?

giphy.gif

Just on the big unit Paseka .. he is developing well ..... showing a bit more energy, mobility and involvement than I would have predicted .... have been pleasantly surprised .... if he continues to improve just a little each game he will become a useful player ...

Lane is playing for a contract. I hope we resign him. It's cruel how the injury and salary cap cloud has stopped sironen putting pen to paper, has been great when on the field but do you really give him an upgraded new deal with his injury history? I say role the dice because we win games when he's on the field, but in the back of my mind...
If anything it will push his price down.. which is not such a bad thing at the moment

They are players with potential, Lane MUST pick up his defence, his miss last Sunday on JWH was horrific. Paseka looks good and with good distributing halves, he could be devastating close to the line when we are attacking.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8