Post-Game Discussion Sharks v Manly [Round 20, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Game Information

Sharks
Vs
Sea Eagles
10 Suncorp Stadium
02 Aug 2021 20:05
59th minute

Match Stats

Not good enough... yet. Playing a style that has potential to disrupt the Storm. If we can throw it around like that and complete at 85%+, something something eyeballs.

Some great cutting tackles, but a bit in limbo in attack. He was getting in the way again at the wrong end of the field while we were attacking in the first half, though he did have a few good runs where he just ran hard. He just seems a bit lost at the moment in terms of his role in attack

I just noticed we went off, hoping he wasnt hurt.

His game was fine by me, especially that defence.

That last 15 was abysmal.

We obviously switched right off, and fair enough too, I suppose.

A few things are obvious though, to put a rest to all the bull**** talk.

Walker is terrible defensively, and it's clear why Des is not playing him in his preferred position.

Siro can play middle, and should only play middle, looked gassed though, which I guess is understandable.

I'm a big fan of Lawton, but Croker has him covered easily at 9.
Agree on all points. Walker cannot be given another go at centre. His defence is woeful. Croker is one of our most consistent players. Siro doesn't have many more chances to impress. We won't compete well against the scum next week, based on that effort. Sutton was far from helpful for us tonight.

Request @Dan :

Can we pull the Post Game Threads please and.just let the game day thread peta out.

It disrupts conversations, it confuses conversations, the timings not great (within an hour of the game).

Just for flow and continuity, are we able to abolish these post game threads, and just leave the GDT's unlocked ?

Last edited:
That last 15 was abysmal.

We obviously switched right off, and fair enough too, I suppose.

A few things are obvious though, to put a rest to all the bull**** talk.

Walker is terrible defensively, and it's clear why Des is not playing him in his preferred position.

Siro can play middle, and should only play middle, looked gassed though, which I guess is understandable.

I'm a big fan of Lawton, but Croker has him covered easily at 9.
I understand Walker’s preferred defensive position is on the sideline. Either upright in a chair or in a defensive ball, seeking therapy.

On a positive note, the Phantom and the Laplander spend a lot of time on the sideline.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8