Sharks trial

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Watching the 20's , live on a big screen streaming through Apple TV at a mates place in Branxton , oh and having a coldie!!

Great to see the footy back!!

8 tries to 6 Sharks full time. Simple passes and catches botched galore. Back to basics, Great stream. Well done Sharks

I think you've answered your 'surprise' yourself. Snake and Skivvi both told me yesterday they are fit and well (and Killer looked it), so you're right that its a case of taking no risks. Also ditto with Jake.
Jake is a concern.
In one of our last games last year he took a couple of head knocks, and now another bad one thanks to Hurrell.
One more serious head hit and he may have to sit out a lengthy period.

Jake is a concern.
In one of our last games last year he took a couple of head knocks, and now another bad one thanks to Hurrell.
One more serious head hit and he may have to sit out a lengthy period.

It just amazes me the incompetence of the League that such foul play in the 9s resulted in no punitive action. No wonder Barrett doesnt want to play them. Rafferty's Rules prevail. Shame on the League.

Satini looks rubbish with missed tackle and dropped ball

hate to say it but Williame looks good.

agree with the comments, santini is rubbish and williame looks good.
Pratts service from hooker has been really good, way better then Hodges

12-10 to the sharks with a few minutes to go in the first half. We look good, a very average squad taking it to a good sharks team, who I think are a top 4 chance this year.
Not going to read too much into a trial game but I'm liking what I'm seeing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4