Sharks trial

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For those going to the game... NYC - Cade Cust at half back - watch this bloke he can play, very good organiser :thumbsup:

I hope the Club gets something out of this match. I was thinking of wondering along but does not seem worth it.

Geeez what a negative bunch, its a trial, Barrett doesn't owe anyone anything

The same people whinging about a weak team would whine about a strong team as we would be risking injury
Didn't read them as tongue-in-cheek?

He only has to wait 8 years for a crack at first grade!
Haha nah switch him to 5/8 if he shows he can play well against the big boys. He's still in high school so he can bide his time for awhile yet.

We don't win trials so don't loose sleep ppl. Taufua at centre is interesting though. If he's not in the top team who other then Tom T is ahead of him?

Is Godinet a hooker?

We don't win trials so don't loose sleep ppl. Taufua at centre is interesting though. If he's not in the top team who other then Tom T is ahead of him?

Is Godinet a hooker?

Taufua will still be a starting winger I assume they are just trialling him in case injuries hit.

If Lyon or Matai get injured we don't have the best backup options unless we shift walker

The effect of losing Gutherson and Hiku

Taufua will still be a starting winger I assume they are just trialling him in case injuries hit.

If Lyon or Matai get injured we don't have the best backup options unless we shift walker

I'd say Satini, Ramien and dare I say it (but did good things at the nines)....Williame would provide adequate back up.

But Isaac John to 5/8 and Walker to centre would be first option.

Not bad depth if you ask me.

Williame is in good form and I wouldn't be far off selecting him in the top team he is showing great defence and attack and is showing his versatility.

And our centre depth is excellent

Brown (first choice)

Williame

Satini

Raimen

And everybody mentioning walker as a centre back up? Are you serious he is going to play 5/8 all year and why disturb such an important combo

Williame is in good form and I wouldn't be far off selecting him in the top team he is showing great defence and attack and is showing his versatility.

Brown (first choice)

Williame

Satini

Raimen

And everybody mentioning walker as a centre back up? Are you serious he is going to play 5/8 all year and why disturb such an important combo

I guess opinions are their own, but having an international centre with a very bloody capable 5/8 replacement would lend itself to that conclusion.

Brown (first choice)

Williame

Satini

Raimen

Excellent?

Last year we struggled at times with center/wing depth of Tom T, Gutho and Blair above those listed (bar Brown).

I

Brown (first choice)

Williame

Satini

Raimen

thought you said Tom wright would be 5/8

Injuries would put TT into centre before the brick with no idea Willy gets another crack at 1sts.

Who would cop TT's wing spot would be interesting

I like Satini. He is an international centre too.

Realistically once Api is back (all going well and him being in a good place mentally), you could also play Parcell at 5/8, move Walker out wide.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4