Sharks trial

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a weak team. That's not a Manly side at all. The final score wont mean anything.
Wow Barrett is really cotton-woolling most of the 1st grade. This is either an ingenious new way to prepare a squad, or there will be many injuries early in the season.
Not sure what to thing tbh. Ok ok I won't think, I already wasted a thought on another thread,
NYEagle

What a weak team. That's not a Manly side at all. The final score wont mean anything.
Wow Barrett is really cotton-woolling most of the 1st grade. This is either an ingenious new way to prepare a squad, or there will be many injuries early in the season.
Not sure what to thing tbh. Ok ok I won't think, I already wasted a thought on another thread,
NYEagle

In a sense I see where you are coming from. At this stage we have seen a group of players showing their wares in the 9s. A very different form of the game just as ODIs are different from test cricket. As mentioned in one forum Souths did well i one 9s comp and collapsed during the season. I dont think we'll get a true sense of what we've got until about 3-4 rounds of the comp. That will give us a sense of how Manly might do this year and how these guys will perform.

I'd expect BJ to continue his good start from the nines. Buhrer would've been in the team as well if he wasn't injured. It's going to be tough against quality opposition, whilst playing with mostly reserve graders. But for him, Moltzen, Williame (never thought I'd say it), this could be their one and only chance to push for a spot in the first 17.

John Schuster was one of the Kiwi union players who crossed over to league in the late 80's, early 90's. From memory there was also Matthew Ridge (Manly), John Gallagher (Leeds), Frano Botica (Wigan) Kurt Sherlock (Easts), Daryl Halligan (Norths) and Eion Crosson (Souffs).

All of them other than Gallagher were pretty good goal kickers I believe (of course we all know how good Ridge, Halligan and Botica were with the boot).

If Peter is as good as his uncle was (ok, John wasn't great but he wasn't bad either)....he'll do ok and that's a bonus for us.

Williame could benefit from the new coach showing early confidence in him. How many running metres the back 3 make in this trial could be significant.

Get excited sharks fans as this may be one of the few wins you have all season

Surely we can give them a trophy when they win?

Interesting that though cronulla are using most of their first grade, Manly are not. No Stewart, Tom (yes may be still injured), Lyon, Matai, DCE, Jake (yes injured), Brown, Taupau (OK in all stars). Obviously wanting to make sure they arent struck by injury in matches without worth.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8