Sharks: Something's not right with the club.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Where do they make Stones Green Ginger Wine? That's where I'm at.

I am with you
But never less than a litre bottle
I have added a little whiskey and made my own stones Mac fir the second half
Where do they make Stones Green Ginger Wine? That's where I'm at.

Attachments

• 47BA4083-7231-41A2-991B-5A15383F154B.jpeg
    47BA4083-7231-41A2-991B-5A15383F154B.jpeg
    226.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 👍
Reactions: Ned
Prefer if the Sharks can stay viable for future times but do seem to have some major problems with their overall operation for some time now even taking into account their 2016 title [ and even that has some question marks now ] Recall some years ago when there was a lot attention given to their so called financial windfall of having an interest in some shopping development located at their home ground ensuring long term sustainability and the calibre of their board members and so on but the many welfare and culture issues at the club right now seems to suggest something different . Seem to have a core of dedicated home ground supporters but quite sure that i have noticed that their combined membership is not the best however . Have been in trouble in past eras with their viability and have still survived , better if they can continue in their current goegraphical location but will have to do some things better to ensure this .Always seem to have reasonably strong junior sides .Sided with Super League of course and all of their sus motives so will always mark them down for that .

No doubt they’re a basket case but I have never wanted any club to fold, merge or relocate so I hope they kick on to many more losses to Manly.

He is famous for cutting a st george fan's jersey with scissors in the cronulla leagues club, while he was CEO

Yeah ... imagine having to resign for that ... should be compulsory for your CEO to burn everybody elses jerseys ... I'd love to see us burn a Parra jersey every week ...

Yeah ... imagine having to resign for that ... should be compulsory for your CEO to burn everybody elses jerseys ... I'd love to see us burn a Parra jersey every week ...
Arko was very happy for opposition supporters to wear their gear in manly leagues and spend money. He would also welcome the opposition teams for after game beers.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6