Sharks in cap trouble

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So...

They're broke.
Clubs making $3m losses after the NRL grant is given out.
No major sponsors.
Drug cheats!
Cap cheats!
And now... Proven to have blatantly broken the punishment given out by the NRL.

Seriously, how much worse can it get?...
Hopefully a lot...

giphy.gif

I just wish it was the Rorters , Drizzle or Donkeys getting done like this. But of course jelly back Greensprog would never allow it.

If the Sharks loose Flanagan and sign Barrett they will be in trouble. The absence of major sponsors suggests the club is in real trouble.

Even back then i said to my mate hes coaching them behind closed doors it was a farce the nrl was taking the pi55 and now happy days its all been proven true lol ,someone at that club really doesnt like the bloke !

Please god let them get barrett lol

"So...

They're broke.
Clubs making $3m losses after the NRL grant is given out.
No major sponsors.
Drug cheats!
Cap cheats!
And now... Proven to have blatantly broken the punishment given out by the NRL.

Seriously, how much worse can it get?..."

Obviously don't have the Manly loading as they're still allowed to sign "marquee" players.......

Even back then i said to my mate hes coaching them behind closed doors it was a farce the nrl was taking the pi55 and now happy days its all been proven true lol ,someone at that club really doesnt like the bloke !

Please god let them get barrett lol
The allegation is that he was talking to club officials about the 2015 season when he was banned in 2014. So not really coaching but planning nonetheless.
As for someone at the club not liking him, my mate was a club sponsor and said that Flanno tries to run the joint and that he and Gorman didn’t see eye to eye when Gorman was CEO. So, I am speculating here, but I could imagine that Barry Russell might be trying a bit of a Chuck Rhoades power play (Billions reference for any fellow Billions fans out there).

‘He’s almost like a father to them’: Mick Ennis reveals Sharks pain over Shane Flanagan saga
Despite the tough exterior of club leaders, premiership-winning Sharks hooker Mick Ennis has revealed the extent to which Cronulla is hurting.
Mar 15 2019

6:00PM

In financial turmoil without jersey sponsors, undergoing an historic salary cap investigation and now facing the possibility of losing their head coach to an NRL suspension — the Sharks are in the midst of one of the toughest periods in club history.

But it’s not the worst the club has faced recently.

Every Test, ODI & T20I live, ad-break free during play and in 4K. Only on Foxtel. SIGN UP NOW!

Speaking on Fox Sports News, Ennis said while the players and staff are trained to put on a brave face publicly, they can’t help but be upset over headlines and emotional distractions.

“The players are so well-educated and it’s been drummed into them on how to handle the media in these situations in terms of trying to keep them at arms length, not giving any insight that people are struggling and that everyone’s moving forward.

“They’ll be hurting.

Some of these players down there, Paul Gallen and Wade Graham, Shane Flanagan is almost like a father to them.

“They’ve spent so much time with him as their coach. And through that time, not only as a player, but what Shane has done for them off the field.

“From going as young men to fathers and growing up through that transition, they’ve won premierships together.

“No doubt those guys will certainly be hurting.

“I think while they’ve got the barriers up and they’re a tough and resilient club, deep down I’d be naive to think they’re not hurting.

“The sooner this is resolved the better for everyone. Not only for the Cronulla Sharks but for the game in general.”

Flanagan is reportedly facing deregistration for breaching the terms of his 12-month suspension in 2014 over the club’s supplements scandal.

During the salary cap probe, which was enacted when club CEO Barry Russell self-reported suspicious payments to the NRL earlier this year, the integrity unit allegedly uncovered evidence Flanagan was in contact with Cronulla during his suspension.

It’s believed the ARL Commission will meet on Tuesday to decide his fate.

What a load of bull this article is
Such a joke of article

Flano will confess, NRL will back date the punishment and he will sit out 3 weeks next season. Standard punishment for Cronulla

‘He’s almost like a father to them’: Mick Ennis reveals Sharks pain over Shane Flanagan saga
Despite the tough exterior of club leaders, premiership-winning Sharks hooker Mick Ennis has revealed the extent to which Cronulla is hurting.
Mar 15 2019

6:00PM

In financial turmoil without jersey sponsors, undergoing an historic salary cap investigation and now facing the possibility of losing their head coach to an NRL suspension — the Sharks are in the midst of one of the toughest periods in club history.

But it’s not the worst the club has faced recently.

Every Test, ODI & T20I live, ad-break free during play and in 4K. Only on Foxtel. SIGN UP NOW!

Speaking on Fox Sports News, Ennis said while the players and staff are trained to put on a brave face publicly, they can’t help but be upset over headlines and emotional distractions.

“The players are so well-educated and it’s been drummed into them on how to handle the media in these situations in terms of trying to keep them at arms length, not giving any insight that people are struggling and that everyone’s moving forward.

“They’ll be hurting.

Some of these players down there, Paul Gallen and Wade Graham, Shane Flanagan is almost like a father to them.

“They’ve spent so much time with him as their coach. And through that time, not only as a player, but what Shane has done for them off the field.

“From going as young men to fathers and growing up through that transition, they’ve won premierships together.

“No doubt those guys will certainly be hurting.

“I think while they’ve got the barriers up and they’re a tough and resilient club, deep down I’d be naive to think they’re not hurting.

“The sooner this is resolved the better for everyone. Not only for the Cronulla Sharks but for the game in general.”

Flanagan is reportedly facing deregistration for breaching the terms of his 12-month suspension in 2014 over the club’s supplements scandal.

During the salary cap probe, which was enacted when club CEO Barry Russell self-reported suspicious payments to the NRL earlier this year, the integrity unit allegedly uncovered evidence Flanagan was in contact with Cronulla during his suspension.

It’s believed the ARL Commission will meet on Tuesday to decide his fate.

What a load of bull this article is
Such a joke of article
giphy.gif

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8