Shark Bail Out???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rex link said:
Sharks are set to lose their major sponsor next year $1m.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,25503353-2722,00.html
All due respect to Honeysett and Reid of the Australian but they don't provide any real evidence that LG will pull out. Despite that they really need a miracle on their finances and could do with about three $1m sponsors.

Fro link said:
Central QLD is the comets in QLD cup daring.

Know that but its a name that has been floated around on other forums and pretty well recieved. I think they are actually letting the public vote for it shortly.

Let the Sharkies rot in hell.....

No one will miss a club that barely attracts 9k people to their ground, has never even LOOKED like winning a comp, and is based on "the shire".

Whilst we are at it - lets get our comp to 14 teams.

My proposal - get rid of those News-limited supported scum in Melbourne.

I can't stand them also but i wouldn't want to see the Gold Fish fold we would of folded ourselves if not for Max Delmege who saved our club i don't know if it would work maybe move them S.A. ?

Their home ground is so diabolical even their own supporters don't turn up.  Relocate or perish.  Perish is my preferred option for that scum.

DSM5 link said:
Their home ground is so diabolical even their own supporters don't turn up.  Relocate or perish.  Perish is my preferred option for that scum.

Ours isnt much better

They were on 7 news tonight doing the Haka

I think their version goes something like Cum Matty, Cum Matty.

Anywho I could care less if they die. 

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4