Season Over?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This will be the start of the season. The boys showed what they can do. Some dubious decisions from the ref gave them a leg up. We have shown we can win without Turbo and hopefully Des puts Koula at FB as Turbo worst case is out for the season.

Schuster should also get more game time next week.

Tonight we may have narrowly lost the game

But we have found our true Manly grit and resilience and we can build on that for the remaining of the season .

Bozo

You cannot be serious. We let a match winning lead disappear .

We let a try with 2 minutes to go to lose the match.

Pathetic

Thank christ I will be in Bali next weekend so I don't have to watch the train wreck that will be against Melb.

Nup. Not over. Yes we'll lose next week but we'll turn it around after that. Tommy is not such a big issue because we haven't really had him all year. We were good tonight. Killed by ref - and I NEVER say that.
I didn’t think we were that good. Parramatta kept offloading at will. That’s not good defence. Every time they had an attacking set, they pulled us apart.

They were ripe for the taking tonight and we let it slip. So disappointing.

Also we play the Storm twice in the next month but next week they are bearable without some key players available. If we play the way we played tonight we are every chance of beating the Storm.

Then we have a run against Warriors, Tigers and Cowboys before we play Storm again. The next 5 games will determine our season.

With Turbo out, Des needs to put Koula back at FB, let Garrick be on one wing, and Walker to move to centre. This will allow Segeyaro to take the utility spot on the bench. The forwards on the bench tonight were good as we had 3 proper forwards plus Walker.

This could be the season defining loss we needed as we did play very well, completed at a high percentage, only for the refs to penalise us and give them a leg up. So many dubious calls. Even the Keppie penalty in their half against Papalii shouldn’t have been a penalty as Papalii was still moving and looking for offloads and was called as a penalty.

Im so pissed at the standard of refereeing in that game. Im done with NRL. I wont be watching another game nor giving them another cent.

Im attending the AFL game in town here tomorrow and will be offering the team a sponsorship deal removing any NRL stickers off my car and pumping the local AFL.

My boys wanted to play AFL but i would not really accomodate that, tonight that all changed. They are withdrawn from junior league and sogned with the AFL Im all in now, screw the NRL. NRL will not feature in my house again and im done giving them my hard earned. Good luck everyone, after 40 yrs ive had it. Catch you all in the next life.
I felt like that after the 2013 GF, alas, I'm still here, not for the NRL, for my team.
It's blood boiling, hair pulling anger and frustration, and when we pull it together it will be all the more sweeter to then we rode through these incompetent cheating scum.

Season over for Tom.... yes!

For the team - no - we will start playing like a collective team again now that he is gone & put some wins together soon!

Only need 2-3 in this comp to turn things around quickly

Also we play the Storm twice in the next month but next week they are bearable without some key players available. If we play the way we played tonight we are every chance of beating the Storm.

Then we have a run against Warriors, Tigers and Cowboys before we play Storm again. The next 5 games will determine our season.

With Turbo out, Des needs to put Koula back at FB, let Garrick be on one wing, and Walker to move to centre. This will allow Segeyaro to take the utility spot on the bench. The forwards on the bench tonight were good as we had 3 proper forwards plus Walker.

This could be the season defining loss we needed as we did play very well, completed at a high percentage, only for the refs to penalise us and give them a leg up. So many dubious calls. Even the Keppie penalty in their half against Papalii shouldn’t have been a penalty as Papalii was still moving and looking for offloads and was called as a penalty.
Don’t mean to be contrary but the next 5 games are only going to determine if we just miss out on the 8 or challenge for the spoon. No Tommy T and we play the most destructive team in the league twice. We’ve shown no consistency this year. One week’s performance doesn’t indicate how the following week will be.

It’s very sad but the season is over after 11 rounds. Once Tom went off, we didn’t look like scoring.

Im so pissed at the standard of refereeing in that game. Im done with NRL. I wont be watching another game nor giving them another cent.

Im attending the AFL game in town here tomorrow and will be offering the team a sponsorship deal removing any NRL stickers off my car and pumping the local AFL.

My boys wanted to play AFL but i would not really accomodate that, tonight that all changed. They are withdrawn from junior league and sogned with the AFL Im all in now, screw the NRL. NRL will not feature in my house again and im done giving them my hard earned. Good luck everyone, after 40 yrs ive had it. Catch you all in the next life.
Damn this sucks what they're doing to us fans..

Season over for Tom.... yes!

For the team - no - we will start playing like a collective team again now that he is gone & put some wins together soon!

Only need 2-3 in this comp to turn things around quickly
I agree with this. Yes Tommy was good again tonight but to be honest we were playing better without him and reverted back to our old ways when he came back. After last week's thrashing the team stopped relying on Tommy and played as a unit. Turbo had no choice but to get involved.
We've got enough talent to go alright. Sure he'll be missed , we could always do with him on the park though

Season Over.

Look you may be right.

But **** that. Give in with out a good ****en fight. Nope. What I love about our footy team is that backs to the wall fighting spirit.

So season over can just go get ****ed.

Its a time to embrace change. Kaeo Weekes welcome to first grade young man.

Win without Turbo. Just harden up and get used to it boys.

Matt Lodge if he actually adds some bloody mongrel.

And speaking of fighting fighting and finding a way. How great was our Croker tonight. He really might just grow into that next immortal after all. Well played champ. You just out played one of the games better hookers and not by any small margin tonight either. You were great.

We should still make the 8 but we are no chance of beating the Panthers or Storm with this many players injured / playing well below their best.

We should still make the 8 but we are no chance of beating the Panthers or Storm with this many players injured / playing well below their best.
I don’t see how we can because of the teams already in front of us. We won’t win next week. I don’t buy into the notion that tonight’s performance means we’ll be competitive next week. Parra were down by their standards tonight and still found a way to win. We weren’t that clinical at all.

With the Broncos, Cowboys and Sharks all improving and the usual Roosters, Penrith, Melbourne and Eels, there is only one potential spot and I can’t see Souths falling off the face of earth with Latrell to come back...there’s not a lot of room for us in there.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6