Sean Keppie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I shouldn't follow these kids on Snapchat hahaha. I was a massive fan of Fainu until I saw his, Suli and others off field habits and behaviours.

They should sit down with Thommo and hear some home truths about his mistakes and remedies from those years ago.

Joel T is an absolute godsend to this young core / group. A glue player. Love him.

End of the day, there's lots of options for our 14. Des loves his utility type there. Guys like Le Strange and others there. Hodko could be an option. Croker. Even a young guy like Metcalf.

I shouldn't follow these kids on Snapchat hahaha. I was a massive fan of Fainu until I saw his, Suli and others off field habits and behaviours.

They should sit down with Thommo and hear some home truths about his mistakes and remedies from those years ago.

Joel T is an absolute godsend to this young core / group. A glue player. Love him.

End of the day, there's lots of options for our 14. Des loves his utility type there. Guys like Le Strange and others there. Hodko could be an option. Croker. Even a young guy like Metcalf.

Ryan ..... Why don't you post a few of your "after party" photos ... you know the ones .... wearing yours and anybody elses undies on your head ... singing meatloaf ... and gropping the cat ..... and with 10 empty bottles of Jack rolling around the floor ...... :rofl:

One Instagram photo is not necessarily indicative of their lifestyle ..... in many cases it is the exception ..... they are not posting photos of getting up at 4.30am and driving from the sticks to Narra 6 days a week and training their guts out ...... kids post dumb things to look cool to their peers ..... I wouldn't read to much into it .....

Des has demoted Croker to our development squad . Barrett saw Croker as NRL quality and Des sees him as a player that still needs to develop . The mindset between Des and Trent are Galaxies apart .

#14 is his obvious position at this point in his career, 20-30 minutes a game will benefit both him and Api.
I hope Des agrees and doesn't go with Hodko.
Hodkinson and docker clay will make a good halves poring for blacktown

Was the reason te maire Martin left the tigers/ Penrith because he was behind clay. Don't know what happened he hasn't kicked on. Pretty sure he captained junior kiwis as well
There are 2 factors that keeps young players from progressing . Their attitude or their ability . I wonder whats this young players story

Ryan ..... Why don't you post a few of your "after party" photos ... you know the ones .... wearing yours and anybody elses undies on your head ... singing meatloaf ... and gropping the cat ..... and with 10 empty bottles of Jack rolling around the floor ...... :rofl:

One Instagram photo is not necessarily indicative of their lifestyle ..... in many cases it is the exception ..... they are not posting photos of getting up at 4.30am and driving from the sticks to Narra 6 days a week and training their guts out ...... kids post dumb things to look cool to their peers ..... I wouldn't read to much into it .....

Oh ****. Incriminating photos of me are all over the shop mate hahaha. There was a time I was walking out of the SCG was it with Matabele, Dan and Canteen Worker (I had a few too many) and the pants came off. I forgot Canteens daughter was there ! (Sorry mate).

I actually agree with that to be fair, it's just that it irks me seeing the videos of kids gambling on their potential.

10-15 years they have to make a thorough life out of the sport. Maybe just me, but if I had the opportunity, I'd not have wasted one second, and wouldn't have put one foreign matter in my body.

But yeah, I rarely look at Instagram any more, and glaze over Fainu and Suli's drunken / smoking antics (of which AFB has started joining).

I know I've made a mountain out of a molehill. Can I possibly put it down to jealousy? Hahaha. Or should I just shut the **** up about it? Lol (probably the right answer :rofl:)

There are 2 factors that keeps young players from progressing . Their attitude or their ability . I wonder whats this young players story
Hard to say mate.. He had plenty of ability. A lot of wraps on him from an early age. Just seemed to disappear off the radar for whatever reasons. Seemed to have a little bit of success in England but

Hard to say mate.. He had plenty of ability. A lot of wraps on him from an early age. Just seemed to disappear off the radar for whatever reasons. Seemed to have a little bit of success in England but
Sport is also a mind game . One can have the physical attributes (Engine ) but its the mind ( Gearbox) that gets them going .
Also a coach can do so much as you can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink it .
Sometimes player and people in general go through a lost faze and then snap out of it and unleash their desire and potential .
So many factors come into place before any one can excel .

Oh ****. Incriminating photos of me are all over the shop mate hahaha. There was a time I was walking out of the SCG was it with Matabele, Dan and Canteen Worker (I had a few too many) and the pants came off. I forgot Canteens daughter was there ! (Sorry mate).

I actually agree with that to be fair, it's just that it irks me seeing the videos of kids gambling on their potential.

10-15 years they have to make a thorough life out of the sport. Maybe just me, but if I had the opportunity, I'd not have wasted one second, and wouldn't have put one foreign matter in my body.

But yeah, I rarely look at Instagram any more, and glaze over Fainu and Suli's drunken / smoking antics (of which AFB has started joining).

I know I've made a mountain out of a molehill. Can I possibly put it down to jealousy? Hahaha. Or should I just shut the **** up about it? Lol (probably the right answer :rofl:)
giphy.gif
This guy has some Foreign matter for in your body...........

Heavy does not amount to strength . One can build both weight and strength . He is only 20 .

Exactly, he was playing under 20's last year then into the NRL breach for the latter part of the 2018 season.

Fainu had better D stats than Api (both averaged 35 tackles per game) - Api missed 4.2 tackles per game while Fainu missed 2.4 per game.

In errors; Api played 13 games and had 14 errors. Fainu played 9 games and had 0 errors.

Exactly, he was playing under 20's last year then into the NRL breach for the latter part of the 2018 season.

Fainu had better D stats than Api (both averaged 35 tackles per game) - Api missed 4.2 tackles per game while Fainu missed 2.4 per game.

In errors; Api played 13 games and had 14 errors. Fainu played 9 games and had 0 errors.

There is no place for facts here, please remove

Also, if Fainu is actually 95kg, that makes him frequently being used as a speed bump even more concerning.
Tooves was smaller & lighter! Was never a speed bump. In fact tackled guys twice his size & was relentless! Just need to learn how to tackle effectively.

Fainu was 20 years old ..... fatique and the speed of the game in FG contributed more to his occassional defensive lapse than technique .... he will improve with fitness and experience like all good hookers do .....

Hahaha thanks mate. I'm actually really confident about our team tbh. I just think it will be a process (3-4 years). Weed out all the characters who don't want to be here. Get.our identity back.

I'm pumped tbh.

Living the coaching team (apart from Cartwright - speaking of imposters hahaha).
I actually think Des will get the best out of Cartwright as Cartwright will know his place. He will be a better assistant under Des, I don't think he was too bothered under Barrett he probably feels like a real coach again now in a proper set up.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8