SeaEagles v Souths @Brookie Rd7 Game day thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pick the Margin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really_want_this_WIN!

*bloke at work has been giving me PLENTY of stick: he actually went to their last GF and is a life time Bunnies supporter...

Sick of lolling at his "20 premierships" rubbish!!

Haven't had this level of excitement before a regular season match since the "Battle of Brookvale"

It is going to be a real test, the Bunnies are a very good side

True, but I expect our coaching staff have a game plan to restrict their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. It will come down to our execution. A loss will be bad for our momentum, but I am very confident.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
True, but I expect our coaching staff have a game plan to restrict their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. It will come down to our execution. A loss will be bad for our momentum, but I am very confident.

That's what we're paying 'em for! :p

I am also very confident Manly by 14

KOMORI said:
I really_want_this_WIN!

*bloke at work has been giving me PLENTY of stick: he actually went to their last GF and is a life time Bunnies supporter...

Shouldn't he be retired if he went to their last GF lol?

Mark from Brisbane said:
Ducks and Drakes, Gifty will play

Doesn't matter, he plays, he doesn't play, we'll lose anyway. More definite about this game than any other so far this year, Rabbits by 12:(:(:(

Sheikheagle said:
KOMORI said:
I really_want_this_WIN!

He's got all his teeth: I doubt his credentials as a die-hard wabbitoh!

Funny calling themselves Rabbitohs, what a bunch of failures there are so many rabbits around because the rabbitohs of the late 1800's to early 1950's could not do there task and kill the vermin.

Inglis is playing with a hip injury. That might knock a meter or two of his pace.

If we shut down renoylds kicking game and GI runs, we should have this.

ManlyArmy said:
RL Gronk said:
ManlyArmy said:
I just can't wait for the Friday Night crowd at Brookie. The crowds at Brookie on a Friday Night always seem to have that little extra 'spice' in them, alot noisier and more fortress/battle-ground like.

Should do a march bro

I should, the only problem which happened last time was minimal interest.

I feel a better option for you might be to promote a "meeting point" prior to the game, Leagues Club is an obvious choice BUT could be elsewhere...let people get to know each other and create some interest that way.

Then make a part of the Hill "your home", get a decent Banner and suggest that people congregate around that banner.

The "March" idea wasn't a bad one BUT everyone is so different, some like to go early and watch the 20's, some want to consume as much cheap booze as they can before the head over so getting everyone to go at the exact same time was probably fanciful thinking.

I am all for another group (for home games) but just think you may need to "tweak it" a little for it to work.

Hope you don't mind the ideas being posted @[ManlyArmy]

Mark from Brisbane said:
Ducks and Drakes, Gifty will play

You sure about that? I hope you are right but Tooves doesn't play games like Dessie does. When Dessie was coach, he'd often bring someone in at the last minute (and probably knew on the Tuesday they would be playing) but that's not the way Tooves has been doing things.

I'll have faith in Gower to do a good job if he does play. He played strongly in his last start for us.

Sheikheagle said:
KOMORI said:
I really_want_this_WIN!

I say 19, they have a real hide counting the forfeit as a premiership.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4