Sea Eagles v Tigers Game day thread rd 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Listening online from Qld. Don't like what I'm hearing at all but early days.

niccipops said:
Listening online from Qld. Don't like what I'm hearing at all but early days.

Dont believe a word of it. They are getting away with sloppy lazy **** and we are being penalised for breathing.

Wtf I've been watching ten mins in that Time the penalty count in that time is 5-2 tigers who are these c@nts in pink

gotta love hearing the ref tell the tigers lock not to break early from the scrum, only to see him break while the ball was going past the 2nd row

was counting calls

Complete bull**** 4 - 1 to the tigers
50/50 4 - 2 to the tigers

1,2,3 for tigers would goto the pink pair and Lussick so far

Tigers look all over us, 6pts down may not be too bad if we can get something going

Need to get more involvement from Tony Williams

Jason King is having a big game so far

Hey everyone, stuck working at a 21st. Are we playing really bad? Refs against us?

Just have to minimize the errors and mistakes and no one can beat us in arm wrestle.

As for Lussick, I think he's so intent of providing a physical presence he's letting himself down with a few errors. Not uncommon with a lot of young forwards trying to make a name for himself.

I will say how deeply disappointed I am not to see Buhrer given a start. I know he doesn't have the size of Harrison but I really believe this kid gives us something we don't really have and that's a forward with really good footwork who can run through good holes and I think our ball players would really love to have that.

at the game and refs are hammering us. still, with some even possession and penalties we should be able to turn it around. Harrison is having a great game and is everywhere, doing plenbty of work off the ball. we look predictable out of dummy half and they are rushing up on cherry as soon as he gets it. we need buhrer keeping them guessing from dummy half and forwards running on to the ball. more involvement from t Rex!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6