Sea Eagles v Tigers Game day thread rd 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Refs
Cummins and Sutton. . #NRLmanwst

#NRL Rd 2 Hd x hds now open. Big match Friday #nrlmanwst Manly $2.25 v Westrs Tigers $1.65 see all of them here http://t.co/wb7Yb1qE

There are a few other clubs who will deny this, but Friday might just be a sneak preview of a very big match in October. It will be an interesting encounter, that is for sure.

@DeanWhare will replace Steve Matai against the Tigers at Bluetongue Stadium this Friday night. Full team update to come. #gomanly

Looks like Whare is OK, maybe the Daily got Whare mised up with Farrar

I'm happy Whare will get a shot and looking forward to Buhrer making a name for himself over the next 6 weeks.

DSM5 said:
One for Larissa, is the club running any buses to the CC from Brookvale?

There was paragraph in the Manly daily today re buses going to the game, from memory bookings can be made by ringing the club

DSM5 said:
One for Larissa, is the club running any buses to the CC from Brookvale?

Isn't it Matt now?

Anyway, it was nice to see the Manly Daily Backpage with the promo for the bus.

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/event-booking.asp

HappilyManly said:
Anyway, it was nice to see the Manly Daily Backpage with the promo for the bus.

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/event-booking.asp

I second that, credit where credit due.

Sea Eagles: 1. Brett Stewart 2. Michael Oldfield 3. Jamie Lyon (c) 4. Dean Whare 5. David Williams 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Jason King (c) 9. Matt Ballin 10. Brent Kite 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Tony Williams 13. Glenn Stewart
Interchange: 14. Jamie Buhrer 15. Vic Mauro 16. Darcy Lussick 17. Tim Robinson

Interesting only 17 named. I thought they would have had a couple more named in case Foran and G. Stewart are ruled out.

i don't think it matters all that much who any team names early in the week, it's not like they can't change what they've announced on Friday. Tactically it's probably better to not name extras, so you can spring any replacements on so opposition only has a day to prepare against that player etc.

Tigers: 1. Tom Humble 2. Beau Ryan 3. Blake Ayshford 4. Chris Lawrence 5. Matt Utai 6. Benji Marshall 7. Tim Moltzen 8. Aaron Woods 9. Robbie Farah (c) 10. Matt Groat 11. Adam Blair 12. Gareth Ellis 13. Chris Heighington
Interchange: 14. Liam Fulton 15. Junior Moors 16. Matt Bell 17. Joel Reddy 18. Ben Murdoch-Masila 20. Sean Meaney 21. Shaun Spence

Extended bench for the tigers, no keith galloway, sean meaney would be cover for Humble id say or maybe another of their outside backs !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4