Sea Eagles v Tigers Game day thread rd 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
coach leaves,coach takes staff,boardroom fighting ,sacked greek men ,get out clauses,players leaving,players want more money,papers write crap about us,media leaks

WHO CARES WE STILL WIN cream rises to the top ALWAYS !!!!!!!!

get it up ya,s MANLY FOREVER so pumped right now :D:D

GO MANLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KOMORI said:
Bloody HELL channel 9 SUCK.

Forced to watch Boncos v Cowgirls.... I know we won but do NOT WANT THIS RUBBISH for another hour.

Fools.

Who won, I can't be assed watching the qld game

We have just played the 2 best teams in the competition and beaten them away from Brookie. This is sensational I am so pumped and so proud missing Matai and Gift we are premiership favorites i dont give a **** what the betting turkeys reckon.

I think back to the days where we would've lost that game when a team springs a comeback.

Were my eyes deceiving me when it was something like 77mins and we only used 7 interchanges?

DCE MOM again, now to see, well hear, how Hadley goes on tv. Will he have time to talk nonsense like Gus and Rabs?

Whatever Tooves said at half time, it worked, and we won. Tooves has already prooved how sexy and good he is as Manly coach, last year we would have lost that game. The tactics already beat Des. Last week, Manly throw the ball around to beat the Warriors, yet this week we play solid and safe and get the win. Go Manly, amazing win, and let's hope we keep this up. No Matai and Stewart against the premiership favourites, no worries. GO MANLY!

mickqld said:
We have just played the 2 best teams in the competition and beaten them away from Brookie. This is sensational I am so pumped and so proud missing Matai and Gift we are premiership favorites i dont give a s**t what the betting turkeys reckon.
When the draw came out, if you had of told me we will win the first 2 games away from home against 2 of the top teams I would have said your dreaming. This holds us in very good standing. With cowboys up we will be coming on top.

Utility Player said:
So DCE does not com-it a shepherd and they crap on that it could have been one and Benji com-its a shepherd and its great play?

thought the same thing

Shoe1 said:
KOMORI said:
Bloody HELL channel 9 SUCK.

Forced to watch Boncos v Cowgirls.... I know we won but do NOT WANT THIS RUBBISH for another hour.

Fools.

Who won, I can't be assed watching the qld game

Broncs up 20-16, 50 mins in

Refereeing favoured the Tigers without a doubt, all 50/50 decisions went their way. We should have won by more. Without the injuries we would have killed them. Two games, two wins, Tooves maintains his 100% NRL coaching record.

Another great win!

As I said somewhere else, tigers need to pay cummings for a full game, not just one half.

Many stand outs as you guys would've seen.
Hope that's just an unfortunate 1 off for lussick as ...well...you all saw it.

T-rex running over farrah was great.

Just another good hard fought win.

Love how the lamestram media can't type, "Manly win", it's always..
Warriors just fall short, and tigers can't catch sea eagles.

Happy to keep those 2 points rolling in, loving the manly work! woooooo!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2