Sea Eagles ready to fly with new Centre of Excellence

Yes it's hard to be a vlandys cheer boy when some money can get any misbehavior in Bali to disappear... or no money if you're an aussie test player.

And whoops...where did all the dirt about the broncos from fifita go?

etc etc etc

Also, while the sombreros remain, admins are lame.

That rant aside, some good things have been done. Just not ready to shift him to sainthood just yet.
And how quiet has the Jennings drug bust gone or the Xerri drama & Cronulla!!!

Well it will be nice if it ever happens, but today we hear that Ferry McBegaface is shunting the Manly ferries (bar one), to save a measly $6m per year.

After blowing billions on poorly Transport NSW-managed projects like the LR to Kingsford or the next stage of the Metro, he wants to save a whopping 6 mil on ferries, replacing Newcastle-built ocean goers with inadequate inner harbour Chinese-built floating ****eboxes.

This government is starting to look like the useless Labor outfits of the 2003-11 period.

Last edited:
Well it will be nice if it ever happens, but today we hear that that Ferry McBegaface is shunting the Manly ferries (bar one), to save a measly $6m per year.

After blowing billions on poorly Transport NSW-managed projects like the LR to Kingsford or the next stage of the Metro, he wants to save a whopping 6 mil on ferries, replacing Newcastle-built ocean goers with inadequate inner harbour Chinese-built floating ****eboxes.

This government is starting to look like the useless Labour outfits of the 2003-11 period.
Agreed, completely falling apart at present, even Gladys.
i’ll be on a ferry tomorrow. The planned replacements will be too small to handle demand.

The plan about a decade ago was to extend the JT and Arthurson Stands down to the fence, where there is room (on the existing concourse for an additional 1200-odd seats. Plus a new players race, doing away with the old movable cage.

In front of the F-M would be more problematic, because that stand is much closer to the fence and thus the raking of any seating (down to the fence line would be much steeper.

Lottoland this morning
38A5966D-6468-4452-AABC-791E37194DB5.jpeg
BAB77411-1CA6-4196-9252-49D9C5A69BF2.jpeg
15A9CC9A-99C8-4C25-BDB7-AA4E2FD57C53.jpeg
BAB77411-1CA6-4196-9252-49D9C5A69BF2.jpeg

Not exactly breaking any records. Unless they’re keeping some of that northern hillock as a ‘foundation’ for the lower grandstand seating, you would have thought the whole thing would have gone by now.

Plus what’s with watering turf that they’re supposed to be ripping up for a new playing surface? Chop, chop, Northern Beaches Council.

Not exactly breaking any records. Unless they’re keeping some of that northern hillock as a ‘foundation’ for the lower grandstand seating, you would have thought the whole thing would have gone by now.
It's Asbestos you could expect, given the slow progress of construction projects on the Northern Beaches.

It's Asbestos you could expect, given the slow progress of construction projects on the Northern Beaches.

Definitely asbestos.

If they managed to find a little bit just before our home final last year, imagine how much is going to be revealed when they dig that hill up.

Well it will be nice if it ever happens, but today we hear that Ferry McBegaface is shunting the Manly ferries (bar one), to save a measly $6m per year.

This government is starting to look like the useless Labor outfits of the 2003-11 period.
Except they are building things and doing stuff

Except they are building things and doing stuff
Yes, the current NSW Government has been far more proactive than previous Labor governments when it comes to infrastructure projects. Their particular success are the light rail and the trams in the CBD. So it's a big tick from me in general.
However, it seems to take Government-related projects much longer and at much greater expense than they budget/schedule.
On the Northern Beaches the roadworks around the Northern Beaches Hospital took 18-months longer than originally touted, and now the upgrade to Mona Vale Road is moving at a snails pace. Almost every time I drive on this road there a tens of millions of dollars worth of machinery idle and no workers. I'm not sure if it's a union issue whereby they schedule work at night to get double time, or they are having breakfast, brunch, lunch and afternoon tea breaks whenever I travel.
While we live in the lucky country we could certainly learn a thing or too about work practices.

Yes, the current NSW Government has been far more proactive than previous Labor governments when it comes to infrastructure projects. Their particular success are the light rail and the trams in the CBD. So it's a big tick from me in general.
However, it seems to take Government-related projects much longer and at much greater expense than they budget/schedule.
On the Northern Beaches the roadworks around the Northern Beaches Hospital took 18-months longer than originally touted, and now the upgrade to Mona Vale Road is moving at a snails pace. Almost every time I drive on this road there a tens of millions of dollars worth of machinery idle and no workers. I'm not sure if it's a union issue whereby they schedule work at night to get double time, or they are having breakfast, brunch, lunch and afternoon tea breaks whenever I travel.
While we live in the lucky country we could certainly learn a thing or too about work practices.

And knowing the restrictions that the council will no-doubt enforce, it won't surprise me if the new CoE in not completed in time for the 2022 season.

1,000%

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2