Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sea Eagles ready to fly with new Centre of Excellence

Shoe1

Hope you are right, just can't see it happening
I won’t give figures so people can’t identify my workplace, but my organization got $x in today’s budget, and will get $x from another appropriation not announced in today’s budget. I think the suburban stadia will happen, maybe not announced until June for next fy. This is an odd budget, 5 months into the fy that it applies to.

davohan123

Premium Member
I won’t give figures so people can’t identify my workplace, but my organization got $x in today’s budget, and will get $x from another appropriation not announced in today’s budget. I think the suburban stadia will happen, maybe not announced until June for next fy. This is an odd budget, 5 months into the fy that it applies to.
Well done for getting funding from government for your workplace. I really do hope we get the funding for the upgrades as all Sydney surban grounds needs the fundings.

Terry Zarsoff

Why can’t people just be happy with what we’re getting right now? It will be the most significant change to Brookvale Oval since it was rectangularised in time for the 1970 season.

These are difficult times. I can think of any number of other things I would like to see money spent on on the Northern Beaches, ahead of a fully enclosed Brookvale.

Retaining the existing Manly ferries for starters; or a flood-proofed dual-carriageway Wakehurst Parkway between Narrabeen and Frenchs’ Forest; or a significant upgrade to Mona Vale Hospital for another.

davohan123

Premium Member
Why can’t people just be happy with what we’re getting right now? It will be the most significant change to Brookvale Oval since it was rectangularised in time for the 1970 season.

These are difficult times. I can think of any number of other things I would like to see money spent on on the Northern Beaches, ahead of a fully enclosed Brookvale.

Retaining the existing Manly ferries for starters; or a flood-proofed dual-carriageway Wakehurst Parkway between Narrabeen and Frenchs’ Forest; or a significant upgrade to Mona Vale Hospital for another.
Zali or Brad won't get anything done for the area on those issues.

I agree all those things are necessary for the beaches.

Terry Zarsoff

Well they’re not really part of Stegall’s purview.

If Hazzard and the other local state MLAs had any gumption they would be threatening to punch Bega McBegaface’s smirking lights out over the ferries’ issue.

davohan123

Premium Member
Well they’re not really part of Stegall’s purview.

If Hazzard and the other local state MLAs had any gumption they would be threatening to punch Bega McBegaface’s smirking lights out over the ferries’ issue.
I agree it's crazy to even think they are considering it .

Wombat64

I'm no Canadian sunset .....
Premium Member
You need to stop posting to Silvertails and pay more attention when driving Mark ... those are STOP/SLOW bats that they are holding ..
Have you noticed how hot some of them are these days? Lots of good looking back packers.

Wombat64

I'm no Canadian sunset .....
Premium Member

There is some good work happening on Mona Vale Road at the moment too .....

globaleagle

stay tuned
Staff member
Premium Member
The game is run dirty... filthy in fact.
Yes it's hard to be a vlandys cheer boy when some money can get any misbehavior in Bali to disappear... or no money if you're an aussie test player.

And whoops...where did all the dirt about the broncos from fifita go?

etc etc etc

Also, while the sombreros remain, admins are lame.

That rant aside, some good things have been done. Just not ready to shift him to sainthood just yet.

Staff online

Latest posts

2020 Ladder

Team P W D L PD Pts
1 Panthers 20 18 1 1 299 37
2 Storm 20 16 0 4 258 32
3 Eels 20 15 0 5 104 30
4 Roosters 20 14 0 6 230 28
5 Raiders 20 14 0 6 128 28
6 Rabbitohs 20 12 0 8 169 24
7 Knights 20 11 1 8 47 23
8 Sharks 20 10 0 10 0 20