Sea eagles keen on Whare for 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I will go ahead. I never said u couldn't accept it, but I'm not!
It's deep in the contest and a young fullback centre winger gets in the clear with 50 to go and a head start and he gets run down from behind by a prop. Where was Wicks cramp?

You can bet Jennings would have scored if the boot was on the other foot.

I'm tired of Manly having a slow backline. U can't coach speed so go and buy some...enough of Williame and Wright.

Wicks didn't pull up on his run or grab his hamstring after the tackle, so I'd infer from that he didn't have any twinge in his hamstring at that particular moment. He didn't get ankle tapped either.
Maybe next time.

And I'd guess if Michael Jennings felt a twinge in his hamstring as he tried to stretch out, he'd probably pull up as well. Just like anyone else would.

I'd still be keen on someone like David Fusitu'a or Javid Bowen as a long term centre option for us...

On top of this, can we get ourselves a high leaping winger that has eyes for the ball only??

I'd still be keen on someone like David Fusitu'a or Javid Bowen as a long term centre option for us...

On top of this, can we get ourselves a high leaping winger that has eyes for the ball only??

I think Bowen was reported as a re-signing for the Cowgirls in the Signings thread about a week ago.

They seem to be raving about that PNG winger Kato Otto who's stuck in reserve grade at Canberra. He goes alright.

They seem to be raving about that PNG winger Kato Otto who's stuck in reserve grade at Canberra. He goes alright.

That's funny that you would post that! A mate of mine sent me a link to this video the other day. He's a good prospect, Kato!

This is good as well. A bit of insight into the bloke...

Last edited:
I will go ahead. I never said u couldn't accept it, but I'm not!
It's deep in the contest and a young fullback centre winger gets in the clear with 50 to go and a head start and he gets run down from behind by a prop. Where was Wicks cramp?

You can bet Jennings would have scored if the boot was on the other foot.

I'm tired of Manly having a slow backline. U can't coach speed so go and buy some...enough of Williame and Wright.

Starling has run down a few wingers over the year we should move him there

If you sold your 2nd hand car to someone would you pay big coin to buy it back 4th hand, knowing it was broken down??
I'd rather we bought young and rebuilt the culture....
If that's still possible !!

Come on do not bring logic into a witch hunt. He was chased down by a front rower (ignore he looked injured, the front rower is known to be one of the fastest over a short distance) so we need to burn him now
G'day all,Wasn't it actually the winger French who was first to Williame with Wicks marginally later? So we have two Parra players on the scene and not a support player anywhere to be seen for poor old Hex.Shouldn't we be asking why there was no one burning up in support,especially if he is as slow as is what is being intimated?
cheers mike

i love how williame has gone from totally and utterly useless to everyones favourite centre simply because we have beat a few S%*T HOUSE teams...
the guys not manly quality...
His first win of his career came against the worst team in the comp, and he almost cost us that win if i remember correctly (didnt he blow a certain try and was responsible for knights crossing the line like 2 or 3 times only to get dudded by the bunker???)
The guys a stopgap solution at BEST.. Im praying we spend some cap money on a decent centre and a winger, cos williame and wright shouldnt be anywhere near the top 17 in 2017 UNLESS its to cover injuries..
its like we are getting used to mediocrity and its pretty bloody sad

Getting croker would be great, kid is all heart... wont happen tho, the guy bleeds green... If were thinking of pilfering from the raiders tho, they could throw fensom our way.. He looks to be on the outter (you dont get "rested" for 8 outta 10 games on the trot) and he and jake turbo in our back row would be amazing.. 100 tackles between em a game, no one would make it thru our middle

Geez how the form of the Williame baggers?? The kids shown immense heart this season and everyone should be proud to have him in a Manly jersey. The rate he is improving there is nothing more you can ask from him. Matai was exactly the same type of player at his age with exactly the same amount of short sighted critics. @Snake wants to sack him because he got a leg cramp at an inconvenient time. Get a grip.

We won't win the grand final this year. Suck it up and stop blaming a 23 year old centre (with 24 first grade games under his belt).

Geez how the form of the Williame baggers?? The kids shown immense heart this season and everyone should be proud to have him in a Manly jersey. The rate he is improving there is nothing more you can ask from him. Matai was exactly the same type of player at his age with exactly the same amount of short sighted critics. @Snake wants to sack him because he got a leg cramp at an inconvenient time. Get a grip.

We won't win the grand final this year. Suck it up and stop blaming a 23 year old centre (with 24 first grade games under his belt).
Kiss my arse man, I don't rate Williame!

Kiss my arse man, I don't rate Williame!

Snake, because I don't have a life I read nearly every post, and I am yet to read one where any body says WillyArmy will be a star or is any thing outstanding.

But from is ordinary start, he has improved and many of us respect the fact that this decent young man has stuck to his guns and continues to represent Manly to the best of his ability.

That ability may not be good enough for some, maybe your correct and only superstars should get a game, despite the injury toll.

And I agree on current form he would lose his spot if either Matai or Steward returned, or if we buy a better centre next year.

But none of that is his fault. I like the kid.

PS (He's not greased lightning, but I think you will find he is fast enough)

Snake, because I don't have a life I read nearly every post, and I am yet to read one where any body says WillyArmy will be a star or is any thing outstanding.

But from is ordinary start, he has improved and many of us respect the fact that this decent young man has stuck to his guns and continues to represent Manly to the best of his ability.

That ability may not be good enough for some, maybe your correct and only superstars should get a game, despite the injury toll.

And I agree on current form he would lose his spot if either Matai or Steward returned, or if we buy a better centre next year.

But none of that is his fault. I like the kid.

PS (He's not greased lightning, but I think you will find he is fast enough)
There is another thread with a lot of championing and I recall one poster labelling him "special".

That's OK though, people are entitled to their opinion. I'm just having mine as well. I think outside backs need to be really quick...if they're not, they need to be very aggressive and very smart, eg. Matai. I don't see Williame as quick, aggressive or smart; just average at everything so I don't really want him in the team.

There is another thread with a lot of championing and I recall one poster labelling him "special".

That's OK though, people are entitled to their opinion. I'm just having mine as well. I think outside backs need to be really quick...if they're not, they need to be very aggressive and very smart, eg. Matai. I don't see Williame as quick, aggressive or smart; just average at everything so I don't really want him in the team.

He's a depth player. He used to be good for nothing, now he's decent cover for injuries. He's certainly not a starting centre in a full strength squad.

Mate, I just don't see the need to bag one of our own, for no reason other than he doesn't meet your expectations..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4